I Think I Killed My Gp2x

Lettuce Dude

Hogarth the hairy Hippo.
Website
Visit site
I had been playing final fantasyII when i realised that i still had the motorhead skin waiting to be installed on my sd card i used utillity and ran the file the sreen went blank for about 5secs and up poped the motorhead icon wow (its a nice skin by the way) i cant wait to show my mates this i thought i looked at the different backgrounds not actualy going to open any files just getting to the nad memory or sd card bit once i had apreaciated ninjas work i tried to go back to playing FFII but to my horror no files now show up to open none at all meaning that i cant re-install the original skin to get anything to work again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR ANY HELP OR IDEAS..

Punctuation

I had been playing final fantasyII, when i realised that i still had the motorhead skin waiting to be installed on my sd card.

I used the utillity and ran the file. The sreen went blank for about 5secs and up poped the motorhead icon ! wow! (its a nice skin by the way!)
'I cant wait to show my mates this', I thought.

I looked at the different backgrounds, not actualy going to open any files - just getting to the nad memory or sd card bit - once i had apreaciated ninjas work, I tried to go back to playing FFII, but to my horror, no files now show up to open. None at all, meaning that i cant re-install the original skin to get anything to work again!

Please would you help me?

I would be grateful, thanks in advance.

Lettuce Dude

Check it out on the computer. Are all the files still there when viewed over the usb connection? Just a good way to check if your card was scrambled (not too likely though).

I had been playing "Final Fantasy II", when I realised that I still had the Motorhead skin waiting to be installed on my sd card.

I used the utillity and ran the file. The screen went blank for about 5 seconds and up popped the motorhead icon! wow! (its a nice skin by the way!)

I looked at the different backgrounds, not actualy going to open any files - just getting to the NAND memory or SD card bit - once I had appreciated Ninjia^'s work, I tried to go back to playing FFII, but to my horror, no files now show up to open. None at all, meaning that I can't re-install the original skin to get anything to work again!

Lettuce Dude
Have you tried reformatting the card?

i've tried the card and all the files are there it seems that the nad memory and the sd card are labled the wrong way round on the skin :)the files cant actualy be on the nad memory like it says because ive been using a card reader thank god i found out it wasnt broken i was goin crazy u should get that sorted ninja before u scare any other people :)

Deleted User posted on Dec 5 2005 at 04:42 PM said:
Punctuation

I had been playing final fantasyII, when i realised that i still had the motorhead skin waiting to be installed on my sd card.

I used the utillity and ran the file. The sreen went blank for about 5secs and up poped the motorhead icon ! wow! (its a nice skin by the way!)

I looked at the different backgrounds, not actualy going to open any files - just getting to the nad memory or sd card bit - once i had apreaciated ninjas work, I tried to go back to playing FFII, but to my horror, no files now show up to open. None at all, meaning that i cant re-install the original skin to get anything to work again!

Lettuce Dude
lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
its acctually goNAD memery

Sounds like a bad RPG "goNAD memeries - A story of lust and loss" ,and lets not forget the follow up game "Romance of the three goNADs" its a classic. :)

Back