I Really Miss This!

sam fisher posted on Dec 8 2006 at 08:05 PM said:
Alex. posted on Dec 9 2006 at 12:48 AM said:
sam fisher posted on Dec 8 2006 at 06:38 PM said:
No, I was being a dick about the emotion conveyed by his words. They were blunt and rude!
Goddamn it you just don't get it do you, it was pricks like you that made it awkward for me in the first years of living in an English-speaking country, instead of being part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Not everyone was born with a classy British accent and an inborn vocabulary that allows for fluid, rich expressions that are soft enough for your delicate ears to bare.

- Alex
I'm actually very nice in person, I just took his comments as rude. I was pissed off and I took it out on him. When people aren't speaking in their native language, they should indicate it with the location field, by putting in their country.
You're not really a nice person. You try to act like one, in what I hope is a sincere manner, but your autism or whatever you like to say you have constantly gets in your way and you come off as an asshole. Constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 8 2006 at 09:35 PM said:
Alex. posted on Dec 8 2006 at 09:28 PM said:
Still is, Romanian.

- Alex
Ah, my ancestors were from Bucharest. I'm actually half Romanian

A friend of ours owns Dracula House, and runs the bar there:

vladtepesdraculahousetv2.jpg

Though she recently moved back to the U.S.

iignotus posted on Dec 9 2006 at 02:48 AM said:
sam fisher posted on Dec 8 2006 at 08:05 PM said:
Alex. posted on Dec 9 2006 at 12:48 AM said:
sam fisher posted on Dec 8 2006 at 06:38 PM said:
No, I was being a dick about the emotion conveyed by his words. They were blunt and rude!
Goddamn it you just don't get it do you, it was pricks like you that made it awkward for me in the first years of living in an English-speaking country, instead of being part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Not everyone was born with a classy British accent and an inborn vocabulary that allows for fluid, rich expressions that are soft enough for your delicate ears to bare.

- Alex
I'm actually very nice in person, I just took his comments as rude. I was pissed off and I took it out on him. When people aren't speaking in their native language, they should indicate it with the location field, by putting in their country.
You're not really a nice person. You try to act like one, in what I hope is a sincere manner, but your autism or whatever you like to say you have constantly gets in your way and you come off as an asshole. Constantly.
No, I purposely act like this online.

Back