I Really Miss This!

fargo

I wish I had Bluetooth in GP2X for sharing images and video clips with friends. Almost all people I know have Nokia phones, so, bluetooth + 3gp video playback would be great.

You know what would be great, you doing something your self instead of demanding the impossible. Bluetooth could be done but would be hard. WE DONT EVEN HAVE A .3gp video codec!

sam fisher posted on Dec 8 2006 at 11:26 PM said:
You know what would be great, you doing something your self instead of demanding the impossible. Bluetooth could be done but would be hard. WE DONT EVEN HAVE A .3gp video codec!
What are you talking about :huh:

I'm not asking for hw mods. I just wish GPH consider adding BT into any new version! Unless you think Nokia has done "the impossible" since the stone age :D

Epicenter posted on Dec 8 2006 at 11:47 PM said:
Yes at we really need lower battery life for the (barely any) devices that are even supported in Linux. That's awesome.
What is wrong about having Bluetooth as long as it can be turned ON and OFF :huh:

Shikaku posted on Dec 8 2006 at 11:51 PM said:
Yah, I always carry something like that with my mobile phone :lol:

edit: remove incorrect info.

Last edited by a moderator:
People here are difficult to deal with. This thread should be closed or even deleted!

shinneri posted on Dec 9 2006 at 12:12 AM said:
Fargo posted on Dec 8 2006 at 04:08 PM said:
I just wish GPH consider adding BT into the new machine coming out on March!
Why do you keep throwing out this information without sources?? <_<
Sorry, that is just incorrect.

shinneri posted on Dec 8 2006 at 04:12 PM said:
What are you talking about, we knew about the new colored cases for months now. :rolleyes:

- Alex

Fargo posted on Dec 8 2006 at 09:26 PM said:
People here are difficult to deal with. This thread should be closed or even deleted!

Ask a stupidly worded question, hell you structured it like a statement, and you will get a stupid answer.

sam fisher posted on Dec 9 2006 at 12:50 AM said:
Fargo posted on Dec 8 2006 at 09:26 PM said:

Ask a stupidly worded question, hell you structured it like a statement, and you will get a stupid answer.
My bad. I'm not native English speaker and forming a sentence about wishing something in the future is just difficult for me. Sorry again.

sam fisher posted on Dec 8 2006 at 06:38 PM said:
No, I was being a dick about the emotion conveyed by his words. They were blunt and rude!
Goddamn it you just don't get it do you, it was pricks like you that made it awkward for me in the first years of living in an English-speaking country, instead of being part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Not everyone was born with a classy British accent and an inborn vocabulary that allows for fluid, rich expressions that are soft enough for your delicate ears to bare.

- Alex

Alex. posted on Dec 9 2006 at 12:48 AM said:
No, I was being a dick about the emotion conveyed by his words. They were blunt and rude!
Goddamn it you just don't get it do you, it was pricks like you that made it awkward for me in the first years of living in an English-speaking country, instead of being part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Not everyone was born with a classy British accent and an inborn vocabulary that allows for fluid, rich expressions that are soft enough for your delicate ears to bare.

- Alex
I'm actually very nice in person, I just took his comments as rude. I was pissed off and I took it out on him. When people aren't speaking in their native language, they should indicate it with the location field, by putting in their country.

sam fisher posted on Dec 8 2006 at 06:05 PM said:
Alex. posted on Dec 9 2006 at 12:48 AM said:

- Alex
I'm actually very nice in person, I just took his comments as rude. I was pissed off and I took it out on him. When people aren't speaking in their native language, they should indicate it with the location field, by putting in their country.

Alex just basically stated that English wasn't his first language, but if IIRC, he's Canadian. Since most Canadians speak fluent English (even most Quebecois that I've met), the Location field would be misleading in his case. Not everyone is living in the same place they were born so the location field doesn't really indicate anything more than where they're located.

Just because I'm Canadian doesn't mean I was born one, or born speaking English for that matter. :)

And Sam, you're basically asking non-English people to wear a "don't flame me" badge to be on the safe side... Something's not right here.

- Alex

Back