I Need To Know A Name Of A Certain Game

ultm8

Still Fresh
There is a game made by neogeo that i need to know the name of, it is a shooter-racing game, does anyone know. :unsure:

Hey guys, there's this game on the NES that I need to know the name of, it is a jumping-running game, does anyone know?

nickspoon said:
Hey guys, there's this game on the NES that I need to know the name of, it is a jumping-running game, does anyone know?
Yep, flash101`s description is a little vague to say the least. :rolleyes:

Although there isn`t many shooter-racing games i could find for the Neo Geo.

@flash101, Could you provide a bit more information regarding the game you would like identified, Anything else at all that you can remember ?. Is it a car shooter-racing game ?, Bike shooter-racing game ?, Horse shooter-racing game ?. Is it a top-down, Third person or isometric type game ?. Anything ?.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper said:
nickspoon said:
Yep, flash101`s description is a little vague to say the least. :rolleyes:

Although there isn`t many shooter-racing games i could find for the Neo Geo.

@flash101, Could you provide a bit more information regarding the game you would like identified, Anything else at all that you can remember ?. Is it a car shooter-racing game ?, Bike shooter-racing game ?, Horse shooter-racing game ?. Is it a top-down, Third person or isometric type game ?. Anything ?.

Trooper

its is a spaceship shooting and racing arcade game in japanese ...thats about as much as i can remember

Hope it helps...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SxJuKkoNXk

I think it's the one where you press a button and then something happens on the screen, I'm not sure though. Am I on the right track though?

Back