I Need Some Help Please

darkwave101

Still Fresh
first of all i want to say sorry if im placing this topic in the wrong area.
Ok to my question, Im new to this and basicly dont kno wat machine i should buy I love playing old games such as marios (who doesnt) and the odd psx game mostly warhammer...
i kno how roms and emulators wrk but I dnt kno wot machine would be better for me.
thanks for any help

p.s. sorry about my spelling and stuff

darkwave101 said:
first of all i want to say sorry if im placing this topic in the wrong area.
Ok to my question, Im new to this and basicly dont kno wat machine i should buy I love playing old games such as marios (who doesnt) and the odd psx game mostly warhammer...
i kno how roms and emulators wrk but I dnt kno wot machine would be better for me.
thanks for any help

p.s. sorry about my spelling and stuff
What are your choices for machine's? I just bought the Gp2x F200 Handheld Game Console. Which works great for me. I tried using the psx emulator but it is not very good, it's to slow for me. As for the old games like nes, snes, gba, sega and mame of course it's great. It won't play n64 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok wat about this new asus eece pc i heard since its linux i could dwnload emulators for it..i do like the look of the pandora as well...just so many choices lol

darkwave101 said:
ok wat about this new asus eece pc i heard since its linux i could dwnload emulators for it..i do like the look of the pandora as well...just so many choices lol
I have never heard of the asus eece pc. As long as the Pandora can play n64 and psx good and not in slow mo like the gp2x then I will deffinetly buy it but if not then I am not buying the Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back