I Need Help With Aquafish Flashing

pmpddytim

Still Fresh
Ok, I've read the readme but I'm having a hard time with it.

Here are the instructions and my questions:

Installation
------------
1 : Copy bconf.fxe and conf.zpr (or your any conf.zpr you've made with ZPR maker) in the gp:\ directory

Is that to my smart media card or what? Do I do this with GPlinker or my smc writer.......

2 : Launch bconf.fxe
How do I launch this? I double click on it but it dosent do anything.

3 : Rename the firmware file into fw.bin (amfw50a.bin include Yafl 0.3 and amfw50b.bin include Wind-Ups 1.0) and copy it in the gp:\ directory
4 : Copy fw.fxe into your smc, put new batteies in your Gp32 and launch fw.fxe

I must be retarded 'cause I just dont get what I'm supposed to do.
Sorry for the stupid question.

-Tim

From the instructions I'm guessing you copy the .fxe file and .zpr file onto your smc card, into the GPMM:// folder. I would use the Pc Link because I never used the smartmedia writer/reader.

.fxe files are used in your gp32.

I suggest you shouldn't be doing this until you know exactly what your doing. There was a very helpful guide, I don't know where it is at the moment though.

Jr2swiss posted on Sep 1 2004 at 05:17 PM said:
I suggest you shouldn't be doing this until you know exactly what your doing. There was a very helpful guide, I don't know where it is at the moment though.
Yeah, I'm not going to do it until I get a clear guide. I wish it were a little more step by step. :(

-Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
type in something like "firmware gp32 flashing guide" or something in that nature, that would probably get you the site. I forgot who made the guide.

well i dont wanna get technical but gplink is a program for linux so i think u mean pc link

Back