I Just Got Ripped Off On Ebay Again

J

J_B

I just got ripped off on eBay again one from Canada $60 and one from Germaney, $50 the amounts are small but it adds up, I think I will give eBay a miss it’s starting to shit me off

PayPal??
Wait 10 (Ten) days and add a item not received complaint with ebay, it will then forward you to PayPal, give it a day or three and go spend the returned money again!!

Also, another tip is always tell PayPal that, "item was not received as described", because if you say item didn't arrive it's hard to get your money back.

Doing it "item was not received as described" way means you get your money back, as PayPal is biased against the sellers. :)

giq_test_results_large.png

Well it certainly isn't Daniel Liu.

Shock Horror I got a partial 2/3 refund from the guy in Canada after grovelling to him for about 4 weeks, seeing I thought I was going to get nothing this is a plus

SONY said:
Also, another tip is always tell PayPal that, "item was not received as described", because if you say item didn't arrive it's hard to get your money back.

Doing it "item was not received as described" way means you get your money back, as PayPal is biased against the sellers. :)

The problem is that you have to prove that you sent the item back to the seller first, and PayPal will not refund the shipping costs for sending it back which is especially bad for foreign items where the shipping costs are a huge part of the total price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Baron said:
Shock Horror I got a partial 2/3 refund from the guy in Canada after grovelling to him for about 4 weeks, seeing I thought I was going to get nothing this is a plus

J_B said:
I just got ripped off on eBay again one from Canada $60 and one from Germaney, $50 the amounts are small but it adds up, I think I will give eBay a miss it’s starting to shit me off

Why are you posting in multiple accounts. Maybe you don't realise? You've done it in the GP2X thread yesterday....

Maybe I missed this somewhere, but how/on what did you get ripped off?

J_B said:

There is your problem.

Consequence_9 said:
I got ripped off bad once, walked right into it, lucky i didn't get ripped off worse...

Feel free to share.

Back