I Have Lost It All

patrick c 93 posted on Dec 16 2004 at 04:03 PM said:
but can i not download a reflashing thing

I think everyone should stop replying until you explain what you did in the first place... you're wasting everyones time right now :)

So how did it get like this?!!

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
patrick c 93 posted on Dec 16 2004 at 09:07 PM said:
with my card reader
Look im supposed to be dumb. No firmware= no way to launch a re flashing program to write new firmware to the ROM. i think you just installed drivers on your pc or something. Don't tell me he flashed his pc link driver by naming it to fw.bin to his ROM?

sam fisher posted on Dec 16 2004 at 11:02 PM said:
patrick c 93 posted on Dec 16 2004 at 09:07 PM said:
with my card reader
Look im supposed to be dumb. No firmware= no way to launch a re flashing program to write new firmware to the ROM. i think you just installed drivers on your pc or something. Don't tell me he flashed his pc link driver by naming it to fw.bin to his ROM?

Mmmmmmm!

Trooper

sounds like a case of missing or corrupt firmware... jtag time. no other option. and unless you have a computer with linux not much sense making yourself a jtag cable either...

Who let this kid near a PC? What idiot bought him a complex device such as the gp32_console ?

I blame his parents ... <_<

You can send your Gp32 to aquafish, I think he is reflashing Gp32's, might want to contact him. You can also make a jtag, a guide is at www.cobbleware.com

Jr2swiss posted on Dec 17 2004 at 04:31 AM said:
You can send your Gp32 to aquafish, I think he is reflashing Gp32's, might want to contact him. You can also make a jtag, a guide is at www.cobbleware.com
no response...........

Back