I Have A Game

Website
Visit site
I have an rpg game I have invented. Its in the final fantasy style and very difficult. Has a great story line. I don't know how to port or dev this. I wish I could make it for the gp2x.

Could you provide us with a link or something of this game? Even screenshots would help. We'll need a more comprehensive description to help you. Especially on the technical aspects.

You'll have to explain what you have so far, technically.

If you're just starting out with an idea and some pages of doodles, you have a fairly long road ahead of yourself. If you have something, but it's done in a proprietary "$GENRE maker" environment, then you also have a fairly long road, although slightly shorter.

The ideal place for you to be to start considering a GP2X port would be to have a finished game in SDL.

But yes, we'll need to know more about your technical progress before we can advise a regimen for porting/development.

All I can say is, grab Python and start learning how to code. You'll thank me later (or not).

edit: Even if it only works on the PC, I'm sure there are people out there who would like to play it. Upload it somewhere (there are places, probably ones affiliated with your choice of RPG maker kit) so we can check it out.

Back