I Hate Traffic Wardens!!!

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
BASTARDS!!!

Walk out my front door ready to drop the girlfriend off at the train station and what do i find plastered to my windshield but a parking penalty.

i had a mother fucking permit!

in all truth it was a doctored one but its been doing its job well for weeks and weeks and now i have a thirty quid (rising to sixty if i don't pay quick enough) bill in my lap

burn them

burn them all

why dont u do this -

Dont pay it... Then they ask u why u havent paid it... You say "Parking Fine, What Parking Fine??"... They say "The parking fine we stuck to your car the other week"... you say "I didnt see a parking fine. Some little shits must have stole it for a joke"

wounder if that plan will work :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hmm... this is the, what, third "I Hate..." topic. Well, keep the hate flowing!!

Steve-O posted on Dec 15 2004 at 01:07 PM said:
why dont u do this -

Dont pay it... Then they ask u why u havent paid it... You say "Parking Fine, What Parking Fine??"... They say "The parking fine we stuck to your car the other week"... you say "I didnt see a parking fine. Some little shits must have stole it for a joke"

wounder if that plan will work :blink: :blink: :blink:

No, probably won't unless spray is talking to a REALLY nice employee... which wont happen. Y'see, they are ALWAYS right. ALWAYS. But you have nothing to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, From what i gather, Most if not all (especially in london) traffic wardens are now taking pictures of the ticket mounted on the windscreen. This is so they have proof that they did actually give said vehicle a parking ticket.

Trooper

spray posted on Dec 15 2004 at 05:37 PM said:
BASTARDS!!!

Walk out my front door ready to drop the girlfriend off at the train station and what do i find plastered to my windshield but a parking penalty.

i had a mother fucking permit!

in all truth it was a doctored one but its been doing its job well for weeks and weeks and now i have a thirty quid (rising to sixty if i don't pay quick enough) bill in my lap

burn them

burn them all
well if you hate them so much i think ill become a traffic warden and camp out side your house everyday :ph34r:

[/quote]
well if you hate them so much i think ill become a traffic warden and camp out side your house everyday :ph34r:
[/quote]

Do it

Back