I don't understand what this means.

EssoAir

Hi everyone!

Some of you may remember my odea about a Pandora Emulator. Well, as I use KaliLinux on my phone a lot (for stuff that Android can't do) I kinda put two and two together.

I want a Pandora Emulator + SuperZaxxon is an ARM OS + I use AMR Linux on my phone + my phone IS an ARM device, so emulation isnt necessary (its chrooted and everything).

So, I emailed the guy that made LinuxOnAndroid and asked him about it. The below screenshot is his response. Now, I think he's a busy guy and assumed I already knew what he meant, but sadly, I dont. Can someone help me understand what he said? Once I get it working I'd be happy to share the comoleted image with the community as well as make a tutorial for anyone else.

Thanks!

Esso

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jls8jsn6s1e3vjp/Screenshot_2013-07-19-16-10-14.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Exophase to Emergency Room 411. Dr. Exophase to Emergency Room 411. 

Damn, cant get the
block to work with my dropbox link

He means what he says... You just need to copy the rootfs somewhere and get the app to boot it. Shouldn't be that difficult.

Try to Google how to chroot into a Linux install or ask him if he can specify what you need to do.

I tweeted at him and said he would make a tutorial, tomorrow. Im pumped! RunningSuperZaxxon on my phone will be awesome!

Back