Humble Indie Bundle #4 is out today!

You don't need an account I thought you did.
You can provide your credit card and personal information each time you make a payment. You need to create an account if you want to pay through a regular bank account, if you want to receive money through paypal or if you want them to remember your information such that you don't need to fill in the form each time.

I've bought all the Humble Bundles through paypal without having an account.

I see but I still don't have a credit card because I personally believe it is bad to have one but I may rethink that soon.

Prepaid visa cards are your savior, mate. I don't know what it's like wherever you're from, but here they're easily obtained, can be bought with cash, and function exactly like a credit card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debit card is a must. It gives you access to different cool stuff like Pandora or O'Reilly books or clothes for fair price (what they sell in Moscow is damn expensive) and more.

Got myself the bundle because of that chainsaw guy game, it looks cool.

That is called skill...
:D

[edit]Just noticed that some of the linux versions have been updated. Jamestown and CaveStory+ now work properly for me. Only bit.trip.runner depends on a newer version of GLIBC than is present on my ubuntu 10.04.[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
I see but I still don't have a credit card because I personally believe it is bad to have one but I may rethink that soon.

Well... My prepaid card is almost empty, but not quite.. Would you like a bundle? Be warned, you won't get the other two games (I haven't the money for them).

Well... My prepaid card is almost empty, but not quite.. Would you like a bundle? Be warned, you won't get the other two games (I haven't the money for them).
I will try and see if I can use someone's credit card or paypal account first, but if I can't then yes I would like a bundle please.

I will try and see if I can use someone's credit card or paypal account first, but if I can't then yes I would like a bundle please.
Lol why do you keep mentioning credit cards?

you can use debit cards aswell and as Jourdy said you can get cards that yuo "top up" which do not require bank accounts, and you can use those to purchase things online like any other debit/credit card.

I get angry too fast for playing supermeatboy for long. After world 1 I started to throw my keyboard around on a regular basis ;)

I got very angry playing supermeatboy when it was first released on Steam. I was playing it through Wine, of course, so it is very difficult to tell if my "quick tap of the key, charge blindly over the edge of the cliff" and "press jump, wait several steps before jumping" was poor design or compatibility problems, thus I'm both looking forward to and dreading getting a chance to play this in native Linux.

I got very angry playing supermeatboy when it was first released on Steam. I was playing it through Wine, of course, so it is very difficult to tell if my "quick tap of the key, charge blindly over the edge of the cliff" and "press jump, wait several steps before jumping" was poor design or compatibility problems, thus I'm both looking forward to and dreading getting a chance to play this in native Linux.
Any skill based game which fails to frustrate the player at least once due to its difficulty is not worth playing.

Supermeatboy is a great game and its frustrating difficulty plays an important role in that.

I bought Super Meat Boy when it first came to Steam over a year ago, and I still haven't managed to get everything yet.

In total, I have over 36 hours logged and over 10 thousand deaths, but I still only have 87 bandages and 93 out of 106% of the game done.

There's persistence, and then there's insanity. I'm not entirely sure where this falls under. XD

I am happy that the Humble Bundle offers a non-Steam download of all of the titles, as when I (finally) complete this game, I won't have to sacrifice my entire save file if I wanted to run through it again to collect all of the bandages.

Oh yeah, and today they just unlocked the Soundtracks to all 7 games to everyone that buys it!

Back