Human Harvest - China's illegal organ trade of Falun Gong practitioners.

I signed one petition last month while on the street.

I have no issue with you imagining anything you want. However if you want to justify the state imposing a bureaucratic, universal definition of death for purposes of contractual organ harvesting, you'll have to do more than imagine...

You'll have to present arguments supporting your assertion that government coercion needs to interfere with this class of voluntary contracts.
Sigh... why do I have the burden of the proof? And I do not think the "government" is doing it, just a small group that is in good standing with them because they use their services. And it's kept as a separate group for plausible deniability.

As for that definition of death, just use the definition of a country, for example the Dutch:

It basically states: Brain-dead or stopped heart.

In NL we already have our bodies being owned by the state by default, unless you complain about it in your donor register.
Combine it with the fact that there have been reports that there is no autopsy when you (allegedly) die of corona... so an ideal moment of removing an organ here and there...

So stories that you come into the hospital and then you "died", and your family can not see your body and it has been burned to protect the living, here are the ashes... that's not that far fetched anymore. But the method is to isolate the person (ship to the other side of the country), then harvest and make the body disappear. If someone complains, then the person "ran away" and can not be found. If you go to the police you get to hear that the person cowardly left the country; and it's not their problem. The only way to stop this is that the family comes daily to watch/complain (basically making it too much trouble to harvest the organ), and even then it can still happen if that rich person has only 1 possible donor.

Back