How's About That Commercial Bob/docking Station?

I know this topic may have been started as a joke but I really do wish they'd hurry up with the cased board, I intend to get several as soon as it's on the market and I reckon it'd help GP2X sales in general also.

Ditto. I'm not *definite* I'll get one, but knowing me I probably will once it's out, depending on cost.

The previous ETA was by Christmas. Any update?

I gave up on waiting for GP2X related stuff in november. Way to many delays to get stressed about.

I'll get it as soon as people start praising it. But I'm sure that in 6 months when it finally gets released, people will be complaining about poor design, zero support and no drivers.

I don't have any ideas what's taking GPH so long... should be here end of January / beginning of February.
If not, I'm gonna go a second time to Korea to kick their asses!

I don't have any ideas what's taking GPH so long... should be here end of January / beginning of February.
If not, I'm gonna go a second time to Korea to kick their asses!

I'd be willing to donate $20 to an official EvilDragon Kicks GPH's Collective Asses fund :lol: Who's with me??

... I'm serious actually <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
They allways knew it would take this long, they just wanted to discourage people from designing and selling one before they had a chance to make the money themselfs.

B)-->
b._.o._.b said:
They allways knew it would take this long, they just wanted to discourage people from designing and selling one before they had a chance to make the money themselfs.

Is this just a guess or do you have inside information?
Noone has inside information, as GPH don't have the information themselves to give :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back