How to view gpSP's docs?

agwellin

Still Fresh
I'm trying to get gpSP up and running. I'm pretty sure the answers lie in its documentation, but I can't get to it. Hitting Y on the minimenu doesn't work (works for other apps, but not this one), and clicking on the readme in xfce doesn't do anything. Is there some doc reader I need to have installed that I don't have? Everything else just opens in Arora with no issues.

gpSP requiere a bios and rom in a zip. but sometime that's not enough : the zip format is not recognized. unzip and rezip your rom on the pandora, and it should work

gpSP requiere a bios and rom in a zip. but sometime that's not enough : the zip format is not recognized. unzip and rezip your rom on the pandora, and it should work
use SQUEEZE in the accessories menu.

works great!!

I cannot get gpSP to recognize my bios no matter what I do...really frustrating! and yes they are names right

Okay, silly request, but can I get one of you to just post the gpSP docs in this thread? I'm trying to make sense of everyone's posts, but I don't really have a frame of reference to go by without knowing what's in that readme.

Now see, that fact sheet is the kind of thing that needs to be passed around more often than it is. Or maybe it is and I'm just blind. Sticking a link to it on the emu page of the apps store would be a nice touch. Anyway, I finally got the files in the right places in the right formats. Thanks for everyone's help! :) Now I don't need to bother with VBA's horrid frameskip :p

Back