How To Play Emulator On Ds

dilawar987

Still Fresh
hi,

i want to play emulator on the DS but don't what i need. i did look at the net for information but couldn't anything. please can someone list what i need, like what emulator, what card i can use and any file i need. roms i already have so thats ok.

i have a gp2x but this if for my niece as she wants to play snes, nes and other emulator.

thanks.

This'll get you started: http://www.ndshb.com/
After that, just do some google searches for the homebrew emulator roms you want. NESDS and SNESDS should work for you. I'm not aware of any other emulators however.

hi
thnaks for the reply.

had a read through and just wanted to know if i had to patch the emulator as well as the rom or do i just put it in and just patch the roms.

thanks.

You've got two ROMs going on here: there's the NDS ROM, which is the emulator (or any other homebrew you might like to try, and there is some great homebrew!) and the game ROM, which the emulator plays.
You shouldn't ever have to patch the Game ROM. Depending on your device, you may have to patch the NDS ROM to work with your flash card. I've got a SuperCard SD, a 2 slot method, and I really enjoy it. I recommend it to everyone because it can also do GBA homebrew, and also includes an extra 32 megs of ram which is useful for DSLinux, but if neither of those things appeal to you, a Slot 1 solution might be better.

Back