Dingoo How To Compile An .app For Dingoo?

kouky

Website
www.caou.org
Hello,

I have succesfully compiled my homebrew as an .exe file using the SDK, via Visual C++ 2008,
but how do you compile your code as an .app, so that it can run on the Dingoo?
I am lost...

Cheers

Hey, there should be a build batch file in the ccpmp directory, looking at the makefile in there this will compile all files in the ./main folder and ./../source/src. The output will be target.app which can be used on the dingoo. http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=47536 goes into details about a few other things as well if you want to set it up differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you,

the other thread was'nt very helpful as people are talking about compiling .app underr Linux, not under windows.

Should I just open a MS-DOS window unsing cmd.exe and run build.bat from the ccpmp folder?

I am getting those errors:
CODE
Makefile:137: target `Loader.o' given more than once in the same rule.
mipsel-linux-gcc -g -c -O -Ic:/s2dsdk/inc -Ic:/cygwin/mipseltools/include -I -mips32 -Wall -finline-functions -fomit-frame-pointer -msoft-float -fno-builtin -fno-exceptions -mno-abicalls -fno-pic -pipe -G 0 -o interface.o main/interface.c
cc1: /cygdrive/d/work/daniel/work-gcc/tools/jz47-nopic/include: No medium found
cc1: /cygdrive/d/work/daniel/work-gcc/tools/jz47-nopic/lib/gcc-lib/mipsel-linux/3.3.1/include: No medium found
cc1: /cygdrive/d/work/daniel/work-gcc/tools/jz47-nopic/mipsel-linux/sys-include: No medium found
cc1: /cygdrive/d/work/daniel/work-gcc/tools/jz47-nopic/mipsel-linux/include: No medium found
In file included from main/interface.c:10:
c:/cygwin/mipseltools/include/stdlib.h:92:9: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive
c:/cygwin/mipseltools/include/stdlib.h:92:18: warning: no newline at end of file
In file included from main/interface.c:11:
c:/cygwin/mipseltools/include/string.h:44:7: warning: no newline at end of file
main/interface.c: In function `lcd_get_frame':
main/interface.c:202: warning: return from incompatible pointer type
main/interface.c: In function `lcd_set_frame':
main/interface.c:208: warning: unused variable `pLcdBuf'
main/interface.c:209: warning: unused variable `pTmp'
main/interface.c: In function `kbd_get_key':
main/interface.c:314: warning: implicit declaration of function `printf'
main/interface.c:312: warning: unused variable `i'
main/interface.c: In function `sys_judge_event':
main/interface.c:379: warning: unused variable `r'
make: *** [interface.o] Error 1

I have only done a quick compile for the helloworldpixel (http://blog.tipesoft.com) and sdk example myself and that worked fine for me. It might be worth seeing if you have things set up correctly by compiling them first before your hombrew app. Then you could replace the files with your homebrew sourcecode.

Makefile:137: target `Loader.o' given more than once in the same rule. Not sure what that really means but check your compile folders to see if there is more than one Loader.c/cpp file.
Hope you sort it :)

I have finally been able to work around the
"cc1: /cygdrive/d/work/daniel/work-gcc/tools/jz47-nopic/include: No medium found" error
by compiling while a CD is inserted into the D: drive,
But I still have the
CODE

This is most surprising as I am just compiling the hello world example without editing it...

Any clue?

I have finally been able to work around the
"cc1: /cygdrive/d/work/daniel/work-gcc/tools/jz47-nopic/include: No medium found" error
by compiling while a CD is inserted into the D: drive,
But I still have the
CODE
This is most surprising as I am just compiling the hello world example without editing it...

Any clue?

That basically means it's found Loader.cpp twice.
If you're using the S2D framework thing, Loader.cpp is a code file that sets up the screen and things, so there is a different one for Windows and a different one for the Dingoo.
Quickly, if you move the one in the Hello World example to somewhere else temporarily, it'll compile for the Dingoo quite happily.. you can put it back in if you want to compile for Windows again.

Basically, just make sure your Loader.cpp file is away from the rest of the code in your own projects, and you'll be fine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuckie,

moving the loader.ccp to another location made the compilation possible!

Thank you so much, I am sure this will also help a lot of other people on this forum.

:)

When compiling for the Dingoo (Still!)

When using the printf function, I am getting this error:CODE
undefined reference to `s2d::printf(char const*, ...)

How do you debbug on the A320?

Can I make the compiler to ignore all the printf function calls?

Cheers

The SDK on Google Code is an alternative SDK built from the ground up pretty much. It was started by flatmush.
A drawback is that you can't test your apps on Windows with Visual Studio like in the official SDK, but it does produce faster / more optimized apps.

And you can easily disable the hold X to quit event ;)

Back