How To Clean The Screen?

Joobloo

Still Fresh
I was showing a friend my f200 when he accidentally left a thumb print in the middle of the screen. What would you recommend i use to clean my screen? I don't want to scratch it or leave a residue. Thanks guys.

I use a microfiber cloth to wipe my screen; it's the same one I use to wipe the LCD screen of my notebook PC. If it's not available, I sometimes use my shirt. I just make sure that no abrasive particles are on them. So far, no scratches on both surfaces. :p

I used to have a DS screen cleaning cloth from when I bought Hori screen protectors while I owned a DS, but then I lost it somewhere.

I'd suggest you go out and look for a PSP screen cleaner or eyeglass cleaner. You won't be able to find replacements for that screen protector anymore...so I suggest you take good care of it.

I just spent 3 hours trying to fashion a new joystick cap out of an old Dual Impact 2 controller analog stick for my GP2X since I ruined the original, and since I can't buy them anymore. I managed to breathe in enough plastic particles to feel quite a bit queasy. Stupid GPH ending manufacturing.

jmetal88 said:
I just breathe on the screen and wipe off the fingerprint oil with whatever shirt I'm wearing. Works pretty well with cotton.
I generally do that too, but i hate it because it usually just does a really good job of spreading the oil around, leaving smears on the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
quadomatic said:
I just spent 3 hours trying to fashion a new joystick cap out of an old Dual Impact 2 controller analog stick for my GP2X since I ruined the original, and since I can't buy them anymore. I managed to breathe in enough plastic particles to feel quite a bit queasy. Stupid GPH ending manufacturing.

did it work ok? how about some pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back