How Safe Is Lik-sang?????? Please Help

Well, this is the fourth day ive been waiting for paypal to deposit a random amount into my bank account, just so i can verify my paypal account so lik-sang just might accept my payment. I seriously cant see me getting one this year. sam fisher, how you mean jaggy lines? apparently screen shots look that way but to appreciate it you have to see it running.

paypal sucks :)
liksang is nice.
why didnt you sue bank deposit or something?
and why do you fear to send a cc scan to confirm yourself?

i think im going to photocopy my passport and a utility bill to verify my address and fax it to lik-sang, paypal havent deposited the money yet......... vimacs, there was no way i was going to photocopy my credit card(front, back and my signature on a piece of paper) it seems way to dangerous.

YAAAAAAAAAY! i faxed a copy of passport and mobile bill from the library on sat(cost £4.00!!! and i dont have a scanner so couldnt email it) and they verified my account, but the last 2 days my account on lik-sang just says 'prepairing order'........all i hear about lik-sang is good things but i dont think i'll get it for xmas, i paid £14.00 to have it shipped by DHL to.

Back