Lik Sang EUROPE ?

T°y°T

Still Fresh
A strange thing happened to me today, i've ordered two games to lik sang (Hany party and Gpfight, great games... in my view) and received them today from Lik Sang... EUROPE, Deustchland, Lindau... :blink: If every stuff is now post by this way things gonna be easier, faster and cheaper (minor taxes for european countries, etc...) Someone can confirm me ?

I don't really understand what you mean except that you might have said that germany is cheaper. SURPRISE... Germany is x2+ more expencive! I bought a camara from germany for $800 and in the US it would have been $400. Everything is like this... Laptops, GBA, Games, Software, Tablets, TVs ANYTHING elecronic is more expensive

he meant that lik-sang might opened up a store or something in europe/germany because the senders adress is from germany and not from hong kong.

i got my gp32 a couple of weeks ago from hong kong...

perhaps a small subsidiary for popular stuff?

--jo "directhex" shields

Well, it's more than only the senders adress, there's really written on the box "Lik Sang Europe", so i've try the url : www.lik-sang-europe.com, and it works !! (well, relink to console.lik-sang.com, but...) What i mean, it's not about the price (i've ordered my games from lik sang HK, so no differences...) but about taxes (postage, customs, vat...)

I've ordered something from lik-sang two weeks ago and it was send from Hong Kong. Another order is coming next monday so I wonder if it'll be send from Germany. (I live in Holland btw) It would be cool though, might be cheaper with shipment costs.

Back