How Safe Is Lik-sang?????? Please Help

CUPC4KES

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH.....
Website
Visit site
Hi, i tried to order a jap DS from lik sang (its the first thing ive tried to order from there) using my credit card, they have now sent me an email asking for a photocopy of the front and back of my credit card and my signature. it says its to cut down on fraud but to me it all sounds a bit dodgy...........has anyone else been asked this while buying from them?? i appreciate any help, cheers

Lik Sang is a top company. LOTS of people here have used them.

But, I would not send a scan of my Credit card and Signature Via Email.. that just sounds too dangerous.

I have to agrre.
Lik sang is really god. I ordered my gp32 there and a gamecube controller.

I'm not sure about this scan thing.

If this is really a mail from lik sang normally it should be no problem, because it is a serious company. or what?

Another problem i see is if this mail is not from lik sang...

maybe you can ask them if this is really necassary, bacause you don't like to do so??

i have mailed and asked if i can switch to a paypal payment. it is a lik-sang mail though, when i go on my order status on the site it says manual authorization is required and tells me all the things i have to photocopy........ im not going to do the credit card thing. thanks for the help.

just Photocopying your card and sig doesnt sound safe.. if someone intercepts the message (like hackers :p) then they have your details... Emails are not secure

Sounds smart.

I hope that they accept paypal payment.

I want a ds too!

But i will wait till it is available here in europe.

(I hope i don't take so long for the european realease of the ds like it did for the gp32 ;) )

yes they accept paypal, i just re-ordered with it. you should buy a jap/us one, about £40 cheaper than uk, you wont have to wait till next march and theres no region lock on the games so you'll be able to use jap/us/uk games. cheers for the help

well when i DO get a psp i dont think it'll be from lik-sang................so i ordered the ds using paypal, now they say they need manual authorization on a paypal payment, the money has left my account, been recieved by lik-sang and now they wont ship my order until i verify my paypal account, meaning i have to set up the direct debit, which means i have to wait 5 days for paypal to randomly credit my account with a couple of pennies (twice!) i really wished i hadnt of bothered.

well, apparently they are okay, I usually crawl to ebay for my stuff, my blu for £120 inc p+p buy it now when blus were first out(twas good as well, I get 180mhz unmodded), and my DS with sm64 was £135 buy it now inc p+p

thats a decent price. ive ordered touch made in wario amd mario 64 ds and the unit for £157, hows mario 64 to control? ive heard a few bad things about it, is the ds impressive overall??

i got my old school 'normal' gp32 off ebay, i havent used it for about 6 months, emulator releases seem to have slowed down a bit. i can only over clock to 156mhz

i saw someone post a pic of there nds on here, playing mario, it looked way better than magazine screen shots, really clear and not blurry like the n64 game, which i thought it looked like on screen shots, matt magoo, are you impressed with the ds, it does seem under powered compared to the psp

I think the graphics look weird because i put the cart in backwards. No...im just a hyperclondriact. Its much clearer than N64 but the metroid demo has jaggy lines.

Back