How much does a gp32 cost?

Also you need to add the shipping cost (which will varry depending on the kind of delivery you choose) and also probably some duty tax (import). This is what i found something make the price of the GP32 get higher 8-(.

I live in the US and I ended up paying $181 all together to have mine imported from lik-sang. Not a bad proce over all considering that thats the cost of the console and the cost of import. For those who say that it is pretty expensive, if you were to buy a new gba sp it would set you back $100. That does not include any games, so by the time you buy about three or four games you will have spent the same amount of money as you would for the gp32 and everything you need to get it going. From that point it goes without saying that you will get much more out of the system for the money.

Yeah, mine from Lik-Sang was about $215 total, including GP32, ASR, and shipping. Not too bad for such a great machine!

Considering your never going to have to pay for a game for it & it can play movies and music. I think its reasonable I paid £150 for my frontlit GP32 (~$225 which isn't bad when you consider UK V.A.T :angry: ) It would be nice to be able to buy it for the same price as it is in Korea (I heard ~$90USD , not sure if that's true) but if such a product was officially available in our countries I would think the RRP would be close to (or even more than) the current price.

For example ebuyer.co.uk has a 64 MB MP3 player for £85 for an extra £65 i got 128MB capable MP3, Movies on the go and an almost unlimited supply of games in the form of a GP32.

BUT i can understand your reluctance judging by the amount of "My GP is broken" posts that have sprung up over the past couple of days investing that much in a system with what seems like so many faulty units floating about, seems a little risky. Personally I Ordered from GBAX in the UK ive had no problems, buckets of fun and im more than satisfied with the GP its fantastic.

I paid $185, £116 quid including shipping via UPS

Didn't realise however that UPS charge you an extra £10 in order to collect the £22 import tax on the unit. Not sure how that works, have seen uk based websites that will deliver for £99 + £17.50 VAT plus £6 delivery.

Having finally got mine to work I think it's worth it, the screen is damn good quality n' for what you get in terms of processing power it's the lyrical master :p

Two things:

I'd recommend buying your SmartMedia cards from NewEgg. 128MB cards are only $22.50!

I forgot to mention above; I live in the US, and there was no import tax or anything like that when I ordered my GP32 from Play-Asia. I paid about $8-9 shipping, and that was it!

Back