shipping cost

Steth

Still Fresh
how much does it cost the shipping cost of liksang to europe?

how many dollars? euro?

Don't expect a reply within 10 minutes, even on this board...

Since I never ordered from Lik-Sang I'm not exactly sure. However, wouldn't ordering from GBAX.com be cheaper for people living in Europe?

Sup? Ok turd listen. Pretend you are buying it, click "add to cart", then go through the whole process of buying it, ** DON'T FINSIH THE ORDER ***. At the end you can add the amount in ur head. OR i believe their is a quick non-offical invoice at the end reviewing your total purchase before buying.

Now say TY. And I'll say NP.

-Matt (hope it helps)

158 Non-flu For cheap shipping.

218 Flu for cheap shipping.

:rolleyes:

hey at least I was giving the kid a straight up answer, instead of just bumping my post count like half these dipsh!ts do. I mean come ON... :angry:

-Matt (Sup?)

IIRC Lik-sang are running free shipping attamo for Gamepark stuff. But it's probably a good idea, if you're using them, to get it done via air mail, since that way the customs people often overlook it. Or so I'm told...

Air mail is the best option. Its cheap and very reliable (in Lik-Sang case) and still fast. As Tobriand said you have very big chance to avoid custom tax. Using couriers guaratee 100% custom tax as they have own clearance agencies (or whatever you call them) and there is no chance they wont clear a package they transport :).

This is true, if it goes airmail then you don't get stung for tax but I found out that if you keep doing it then customs will catch up with you and lump a hefty bill for all imported items (just happened to a mate of mine unexpectedly).

Not knowing this, I ordered from Lik-Sang via UPS which was great in a way as you can track your packages location and work out when it will arrive....

Back