How Many Consoles?

mattmagoo

OFFICIAL
Website
Visit site
Just wondering how many consoles people have, and which ones for someone whos only 16 i got quite collection methinks:
GC, DC,N64, GBA, GP32, GBC, GB, SNES, MegaDrive, NES, Amiga, C64, Jaguar (I don't know why), Virtual Boy, Game Gear, Nomad, thats it. Not too many to be excessive, but not too few to be casual

I was never allowed consoles really when I was younger.

I had a Master System given to me. The first handheld I've owned is the GP32. I had an N64, but sold it. Didn't like the games that were out for it. I have about 3 PSOne's. I still have my Dreamcast, I have an X-Box (Which I have hacked something rotten, that was my project before I started on GP32 stuff) and I have a PS2 that I have used once to play FF7 or something lol.

thecheat posted on Mar 7 2004 at 10:45 PM said:
HANDHELDS ARENT CONSOLES!!! but if u include them...
2 genesis, a sega CD, saturn, DC, xbox, GP32, NGPC, GBA, PS1, and more... cant think of them
Erm, how do you work that out? aren't they portable games consoles?
Nor is the Amiga, but,hey who cares?

Anyway: GBC, GP32, Saturn,SNES,MD, N64, DC, PS1, XBOX, CD32, Amiga 1200, Amiga4000 (cheating I know, they both run the same games).

Last edited by a moderator:
PSone, Saturn, N64, Dreamcast, Xbox, Amiga 1200, Atari 2600 'Woody', Snes, GBA SP, N-Gage (more phone than console but blue tooth Fifa is fun), Game Gear and GP32 (obviously). To be honest most of these are collecting dust at the moment due to recently buying and becoming addicted to Star Wars Galaxies on the PC.

60!! WOW!

And I didn't know the Amiga wasn't a console I had it when I was really young. Did you know you can plug a Megadrive controller into it and use it as a joypad, what out tho, i pulled mine out to fast and half of the pegs snapped and stayed in the socket.

Ah well, I mite go get it out the garage and play a little Pugsy

Tempus posted on Mar 9 2004 at 05:29 PM said:
I was never allowed consoles really when I was younger.

I
lol me too

but now in order of getting:

Gameboy, GameboyPocket(after giving the old one to my brother), Super Nintendo, Nintendo64, Gamepark.

Last edited by a moderator:
:'(
only a GP32 and a DC...I had a PSX but I sold it a long time ago
I dont count ATARI 2600, 7200 800XL, ZX80, 81, spectrum, C64, TO8D, TO7, MO5, CPC6128...and maybe more

see you :lol:

Atari 2600 (4 switches and a 6 switcher)
Atari 2600 Jr
Atari 7800
Atari XE
Atari Lynx
Atari Jaguar
Nintendo (NES)
N64
Gameboy
Gameboy Advanced
Virtual Boy
Sega Genesis
Sega GameGear