How many are still waiting...?

Endurion

Website
Visit site
Hi,

I´m still waiting a FLU kit or some way to upgrade my GP32 to a FLU unit....
but while I wait, I was just thinking that it would be intresting to see how many more than me that are waiting for a possibility to upgrade to a GP32 FLU without having to buy a new unit.

so if you are, just say hi or something here...

although I probably won't buy one, I know that many promises have been made about a flu kit and nothing has surfaced. I mostly don't want one because I have no idea how to solder, if that is what it requires. :(

It will be very difficult - you will have to solder 87 wires and also manually re-program the GP32 bios to make it understand light else it will blow up and probably kill a cat. Fact.

gah, stupid me. ive been trying to make my own FLU unit with white LEDs and elmers glue.
wacko.gif

thank god.

In the mean time, however, I find the vanity mirror lights in cars to work like a charm.

Cooljerk posted on Sep 29 2003 at 04:51 AM said:
thank god.

In the mean time, however, I find the vanity mirror lights in cars to work like a charm.
The wormlite might be a bit easier than carrying a car in your pocket. :lol: :rolleyes:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Delsabre posted on Sep 28 2003 at 06:14 PM said:
gah, stupid me. ive been trying to make my own FLU unit with white LEDs and elmers glue.
wacko.gif
what the you'll kill your GP32

Last edited by a moderator:
Back