How long will it take roughly

knightron

Hello, i'm yet to get a Pandora but plan on doing getting one soon. Hypothetically if i were to order and pay for one tomorrow, roughly how long should i expect to wait till it arrives?
I live in Australia just to be clear.

If you Order from DragonBox (Germany Main shop) or Ithic(US shop) they are in stock, just have to worry shipping time.

You're quick Neelix.. :ph34r:

I received mine within a week from Link in the USA.

Damn that moment when i realize they're not talking in American dollars. May be a little longer than four days before i can afford one. ):
Had this thing on my mind constantly for two weeks now. Oh well, i'll get one eventually.

Yes it displays the in Euro, and then US dollars in the brackets. When i buy things on line (ebay), i usually see things in Us dollars and the Aus dollars in the brackets. I only took a quick glance previously and made an false assumption.

I've been thinking that maybe i should get one of the refurbished Pandora Classic Editions instead and then upgrade it later when i have money. The website says upgrading cost 0.00, plus postage, surely this isn't 100% correct, how does upgrading work in this respect? do you just pay the difference between your current console and the 1ghz?

I doubt anyone cares to much; but i just wanted to announce, i've bitten the bullet and despite my low bank balance and unemployment, i couldn't retain my self and just bought a 1ghz Pandora from the Dragonbox shop :-D Can't wait.

Wow... 1Ghz. Way to go! :)

Here's hoping you find some means of making money in the near future and don't end up having to eat your shoelaces. ;)

Mind you, if I had to choose between no 1Ghz Pandora and loosing out on two meals a day for a month I would happily starve. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It arrived today! :D Just picked it up from the post office before and am now setting it up, and reading lots on the wiki. So it took 9 days to get from Germany to where i live in Australia. In saying that though, i suspect it would have been a day less if my sate didn't have a public holiday in that period.

I also payed for premium postage. The tracking from Germany was great, but once it left Germany, and was in Aus, i couldn't work out how to continue tracking it. I was given a link to the new website that would take over tracking but the shipping number which was tracked with over in Germany wouldn't work in the Australian website. Doesn't matter now, it's here, and everything seems to be nice on it so far. B)

It arrived today! :D Just picked it up from the post office before and am now setting it up, and reading lots on the wiki. So it took 9 days to get from Germany to where i live in Australia. In saying that though, i suspect it would have been a day less if my sate didn't have a public holiday in that period.

I also payed for premium postage. The tracking from Germany was great, but once it left Germany, and was in Aus, i couldn't work out how to continue tracking it. I was given a link to the new website that would take over tracking but the shipping number which was tracked with over in Germany wouldn't work in the Australian website. Doesn't matter now, it's here, and everything seems to be nice on it so far. B)
9 days, nice to know as I'm also from Victoria.
Do I smell a pub meet coming up?

Last edited by a moderator:

>9 days, nice to know as I'm also from Victoria.

3 Pandora owners walk into one bar in Australia.

Decompose that a bit.

3 owners of one of the rarest bits of hardware walk into one establishment at the same time in one city on the second most remote continent on the planet.

Yeah, we're going to need pictures.

Next we'll need to have the Pandora owners in Nebraska (State in the center of the US) do the same.  Hello?  Anyone else out there?  All I hear is wind.

3 Pandora owners walk into one bar in Australia.

Decompose that a bit.

3 owners of one of the rarest bits of hardware walk into one establishment at the same time in one city on the second most remote continent on the planet.

Yeah, we're going to need pictures.
It's not remote to us mate, it's the rest of the world that's remote. ;)

- Neelix

Back