How Is Your Re-order Status?

let's take a look at how reorders are at the moment

• Reordered complete just fine (I'm one of the first 4000)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've succesfully placed an order (even though I was not one of the 4000 first preorderers)

• I'm still in the proccess of reordering

• I'm waiting for my reorder email to arrive

• I haven't been asked to reorder yet (waiting for email)

• I'm not buying the Pandora for now (explain why)

• Total voters

.Gogeta§§J4BR.

that brazilian guy =`]
Website
robertocr.com
So, lets see what's the situation like now. :)
I've just successfully made a bank transfer (I'm in Brazil and therefore unable to use Tranzfers, even though it look really nice to use) and I want to know what's up with you guys, is everything ok?
:pandora1:

did my bank transfer (i preordered in september) haven't gotten return email yet but not worried because i did the transfer on friday

I'm away at university right now, and I don't think my parents would really understand spending money on something like this, so I'm holding off until the 2nd batch.

We have re-pre-ordered and received acknowledgement of such. Exciting! I think I'm about 3,697th though :(

wow so much replies in so little time
it's good to know most people are fine :)

lulzfish, It's nice to know you didnt get one now but are planning to get one soon :) good luck

btw, how do I know what position in line I am? do I use my order number or something?

You can't, only the keepers of the sacred list know the porsitions of the orders.

And I've Re-Pre-ordered and received confirmation, but i'm not going to vote because im mental

Monk said:
We have re-pre-ordered and received acknowledgement of such. Exciting! I think I'm about 3,697th though :(

You've been promoted to 3696th - I've had to drop out at this stage. No working pc and no firm date for Pandora meant I had to spend my Pandora funds on something else - a Samsung NC10, which is very nice ta very much. I'm hoping to be back in for the next batch funds allowing, unless it's 'value' to me has diminished due to having the NC10 - no they aren't really comparable in some respects but they are both very portable pc's, which was my immediate need.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to cancel my order due to unforeseen events, in addition to not being able to reorder with a credit card. I'll definitely reorder from the second batch, though.

I'm hoping to do some Pandora-related coding in the meantime.

I have also re-pre-ordered, payed by credit card chq, and chq has confirmed as beeing received AND the money has left my credit card account. . . so im all set to go :D

I still have to keep this hush tho, my GP2x-F200 doesn't kno she is being replaced yet :p

Re-pre-re-prerererepreprpeprperpepreordered.

But I've also ordered a couple spare units that weren't part of my original pre-order, so I voted option 2.

TaG said:
Monk said:

You've been promoted to 3696th - I've had to drop out at this stage. No working pc and no firm date for Pandora meant I had to spend my Pandora funds on something else - a Samsung NC10, which is very nice ta very much. I'm hoping to be back in for the next batch funds allowing, unless it's 'value' to me has diminished due to having the NC10 - no they aren't really comparable in some respects but they are both very portable pc's, which was my immediate need.
Promotions are always good! Do I get a raise? :hopeful

Oooh, the Samsung NC10 is one of the more desireable of the current generation of netbooks IMHO - and while it's not a direct 1:1 for a Pandora, I've considered it (and everything else under the sun!) from time to time. Don't assume that no-one is interested in your findings with it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i made a lodgement not a bank transfer
last tuesday, still havnt got confirmation

that should have been immediate, unless the team is bogged down

i have a receipt though, so that should be enough to confirm ive paid

I had everything cleared up a while ago so all I'm doing now is waiting for my bankstatment to show they took the money out and hoping that I dont see any strange mystery deductions from my savings. :p

Aside from that, I'm just sitting back and waiting.

Ordered mine way back when, in the first 30 mins of pre-ordering (once the shop was working for me). Re-ordered with bank transfer as soon as the option was available. Didn't cost me extra, because I'm in the UK. Been as smooth a ride as it can be for me. Hopefully I'm one of the first UK devs to get a Pandora B) anyone who lives near me and wants to see it, I'll set-up a pay-per-view :D

Back