How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

I cant wait until i get my conformation E-mail, ever since i got rid of my gp32 i had to settle with psp emulation, which i never trusted enough to get into. When i get my Gp2x im going to take LOADS of pictuers of it, and i mean loads :)
Matt

Hi,

Any orders placed from November onwards will be despatched early/mid December from our next shipment of GP2X consoles. Guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

I got the email on Nov30th, and placed an order on the 29th.

:)

SolidSnake posted on Dec 4 2005 at 06:56 PM said:
craig could give the pleasure of his presence in this thread and say how the orders are going :p

Yeah, info of how things are going would be much appreciated Craig. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
matt goode posted on Dec 4 2005 at 05:52 PM said:
I cant wait until i get my conformation E-mail, ever since i got rid of my gp32 i had to settle with psp emulation, which i never trusted enough to get into. When i get my Gp2x im going to take LOADS of pictuers of it, and i mean loads :)
Matt

Don't be surprised though, that the GP2x looks much better in reality than on any pic, the quality of the hardware can not be photographed.

matt goode posted on Dec 4 2005 at 05:52 PM said:
Matt

Just wait, you get even more antsy after you get your confirmation email - trust me, I got my confirmation email last Tuesday (ordered Oct 4th), and I'm more excited than ever (especially with all of the great skins & apps beginning to come out, even if they're only betas, theres been a huge amount of progress in a short time).

I've been checking my mailbox 3+ times a day, it better come some time this week or I might explode in anticipation ;)

Hello Everyone,

We are expecting another big batch any day now, and we will spend a couple of days testing (although all the faults should now be solved in this batch) and then the shipping fun begins, this time all orders should be cleared.

My order just came in this saturday. Unfortunately it's stuck at the post office because I wasn't here.

here are some stats on my delivery:
-Ordered Oct 10
-Got my confirmation email November 24
-My GP2X arrived at my house in Salem, Oregon, United States this Saturday, the 3rd of december.

Thanks Gbax and Craigix.

I have a question, im pretty sure its been answered but ill ask anyway(too lazy to search.) They currently have a GP2X in stock at the US distributor webiste, however it's not the Second edition(i think.) What is the difference between first edition and second?

IMG_0015.jpg

It hasn`t got that written on it, And possibly most of the current problems sorted out (But don`t quote me on that).

Trooper

In what way will the Second Edition be different from the First? I would just like to know if the 2nd Edition will have an hardware differences. And the First Edition will be be the same as the 2nd only through firmware upgrades?

craigix good to hear that the next lot of consoles coming anyday now :) And testing them as well before they sent out thats great news craigix keep up the good work.

hay people im new to these forums im beanfarmer by the way my girlfrend has bourght me a GP2x for christmas she ordered it on the 29th of november i was wondering will i be geting it b4 xmas :D hope so :D carnt wait to play sonic on the move :D

beanfarmer

dioxide posted on Dec 5 2005 at 03:35 AM said:
In what way will the Second Edition be different from the First? I would just like to know if the 2nd Edition will have an hardware differences. And the First Edition will be be the same as the 2nd only through firmware upgrades?

It won't have "first edition" under the GP2x logo :p

x68000 posted on Dec 5 2005 at 05:43 PM said:
but it will still have the stick under the logo, quite essential IMHO.
ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D

craigix posted on Dec 4 2005 at 09:07 PM said:
We are expecting another big batch any day now, and we will spend a couple of days testing (although all the faults should now be solved in this batch) and then the shipping fun begins, this time all orders should be cleared.

Yay! :-D

Thanks for all the hard work, we know you guys are going above and beyond duty over this.

Edit: Do these units have the firmware updates preinstalled?

trooper posted on Dec 5 2005 at 12:32 AM said:
http://www.btinternet.com/~terryharding/Tr...2x/IMG_0015.jpg
(mommy said: quoting pics is bad)

It hasn`t got that written on it, And possibly most of the current problems sorted out (But don`t quote me on that).

Trooper
why do you use EPOXI in your controller stick?

craigx posted on Yesterday at 12:07 AM said:
Hello Everyone,

This is for the december shipping right?

Back