How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

Why isnt this thread just closed?? Its painfull to see all these these questions which 1 guy can answer ( whos online) and he doesnt bother.

Just close the thread.......and be done with it

well anywhere else i buy things online ship right after ordering, why does gbax have to be different?

they could at least put a notice on their site saying orders wont be shipped right after ordering

The reason it doesn't ship when you order is because they have a backlog of orders which they have to ship. So yours will come, just not now.

If they put " buy now we will take your money but you wont get the unit till we have some"......they wont get as many orders.

Its a marketing ploy to make you order.

Im waiting on mine also.

how is anyone supposed to know that without reading this forum?

it doesnt even say anything about preorders on the website.

like i said, they need to put more info on it there.

Paradox posted on Dec 8 2005 at 08:39 PM said:
well anywhere else i buy things online ship right after ordering, why does gbax have to be different?

they could at least put a notice on their site saying orders wont be shipped right after ordering
Dude, they ain't amazon or play. They have a bunch of preorders to go through, and they are testing each console to see it works perfectly.

If you wanted on straight away, you should of preordered as soon as you could. Thats what they're for.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are missing the point.

the only reason anyone knows that they dont have any stock, they are preorders and that theyre testing them is because craigix said once or twice on this forum

now if you dont see his posts how the feck are you meant to know anything?

for the third time, they should put some more info on their website

Even if he did update his site, you still'd have to wait.

And The GP3X has gone too far now for anything permanent to "wreck" it.

If anything big does show up, you have every right to return it and get your moeny back or a replacement, like others have.

Back