How E-book?

DARKGATE

:lol: Bye boys, and hope girls :lol: , i don't undestand how files exstensions read the gp2x for E-BOOK?
I have tried .lit .rtf .doc but nothing =|
my firmware is 1.0.1.
Ah i see the program for see the image, O_O is very poor, you can't move the image or zoom, i hope wich this utility can be better in future.
Excuse me, for me english bye. :lol:

upgrade your firmware and the image viewer is much better

eg:

screenshot.png

I'm trying to get a rtf reader running.
But at the moment it crashes for big files :(

If anyone is interested I’ve been adding some functions to my notepad program I’ve been working on to quickly make files more readable on the GP2x

Such as convert tabs to spaces (since I noticed that the tabs seemed to collapse) and join a paragraph that’s been split into multiple lines into a single line so you have a nice continuous paragraph on the gp2x

If anyone’s interested I’ll make it release worthy and stick it on the file archive it also supports various text formats unix/win/mac so is good for script editing too

If anyone is interested I’ve been adding some functions to my notepad program I’ve been working on to quickly make files more readable on the GP2x

Such as convert tabs to spaces (since I noticed that the tabs seemed to collapse) and join a paragraph that’s been split into multiple lines into a single line so you have a nice continuous paragraph on the gp2x

If anyone’s interested I’ll make it release worthy and stick it on the file archive it also supports various text formats unix/win/mac so is good for script editing too

Definitely interested. What filesize limitations does it have, and is it text only?

Last edited by a moderator:

Definitely interested. What filesize limitations does it have, and is it text only?

Has no real limitations on size I’ve made it so if a file is over 10mb it will open it in the rich text box (since that loads much faster and saves faster) the only time I’ve seen it stop cold when loading a large file is when I was testing a massive 150mb log file (though I am trying to find a way to improve things so it loads like wordpad which is much better with very large files)

It has support for rich text files but nothing like PDF or lit or that since it was originally intended to be a clean quick replacement for the original notepad.

The only real downside to it is programmed in VB2005 so you have to have windows and the .Net 2.0 framework installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back