How Do I Clean It???(fle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintdragon

Website
Visit site
So i have a FLU and it has lots of trap dust between the screen and the plastic cover for it and im not to syre how to clean it. I have an i dea of how to do it but I dont want to risk it as i dont want to end up buying another one, so can some one help. I need a step by step way of doing it or you can tell me in sentence anything will help...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

bourbon posted on Feb 17 2005 at 11:34 PM said:
Dude its been gone over many times use the SEARCH and stop spamming.

Bourbon

Thanks.
It`s like he didn`t read the answers to all his previous threads, telling him to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much charga_man would a charga_man-ban ban if a charga_man-ban could ban charga_man?

Man, I`m really bored at the moment...

charga_man posted on Feb 17 2005 at 06:49 AM said:
So i have a FLU and it has lots of trap dust between the screen and the plastic cover for it and im not to syre how to clean it. I have an i dea of how to do it but I dont want to risk it as i dont want to end up buying another one, so can some one help. I need a step by step way of doing it or you can tell me in sentence anything will help...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Don't try it... the light guide is as thin as tissue paper you will kill the light.

Quiest posted on Feb 18 2005 at 01:05 AM said:
How much charga_man would a charga_man-ban ban if a charga_man-ban could ban charga_man?

Man, I`m really bored at the moment...

trooper posted on Feb 18 2005 at 02:34 AM said:
Yeah do it, Pleeeease do it. :p

Trooper

lol lmao
Dont listen to them. Ok rember this is on the internet so if its on the internet it is true. What you do is take a big knife. brick, or baseball bat :D . And stab, throw, or swing at the plastick around the screen the border but not so hard as to brake the lcd :eek: . keep all the pieces for later use* then get a shop vac or a high power air compresser and suck/blow out dust and broken gp32 parts, if you want u could get some sand paper or a razor blad and try to get it all out that way. if you did break the lcd then u must take a pic and post it on the boards maybe we could help tell u how to fix it :unsure: .

* take extra parts and keep them for the rest of your life to reminde u of how stupid u were ;) .

:D :D :D
Bourbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back