How did you

shotaway

gp32 hardcore raver
Website
Visit site
mate told me about it....
after about a week and a half of calling him a lier..looked on gbax.com.
i think he's going to get one now!!!

Dolfhin

Militaire Madness Junkie
Website
Visit site
I saw a topic on the dutch forum : gameqube.nl and after one day searching on the inet i orderd one :)

Mofokubik

Website
Visit site
I was looking for information on ps3 and xbox next and seen a picture of gp32, I was interested enough to look up more info on it, find it, then buy it. I have no idea how I found gp32x...

dgnadt

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Saw an article about it on Atari Age concerning 2600 emulation. I was intrigued so I did a search and found g32x.com and gp32emu.com and after reading about and watching these boards for a couple of months I decided I had to have one. Actually when CASTAWAY came out I was hooked.

billy_the_kid

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I think I had heard about it long before but it hadn't really interested me. But just a few month's ago I seen it win Second Place in the hardware innovation category in the Edge Award's Issue and was most compelled by the idea of it being open source and home to a wealth of emulators.

rcx21000

Very Active Member
Website
Visit site
Hehehe, my story is sooooo funny. Nintendo should have NEVER made an online fourms.... I bought Met Fusion for GBA, then went to nintendo's site for fourms on it and stuff, and someone said about a much better console (GP32) and showed a website (the post was deleted by nintendo a few mins after I saw it :p), I went to it, then got very interested and bought it in about 2 weeks.

jonxs

Still Fresh
Was looking to buy GBA backup unit on GBAX.com, saw GP32 looked into it and ordered that instead,

Absolutly no regrets :)

unit3

Website
demoni.ca
I heard about it a long time ago, but just recently I saw a lik-sang ad that reminded me about it.. so I did some poking around, and discovered the awesome dev-scene and wealth of software.

So my GP32 is in the mail from GBAx right now. :)

DarkGod

Saw it on Lik-Sang the day it came out. Didn't interest me much, until I saw the article on Lik-Sang about MoviePark. I bought it from EntWare the day after that :)