how bout a soccer game

iain

Still Fresh
iv just bought a gp32 (should arrive sum time next week).i think some one should try and make a soccer game.like sensi soccer,and include scottish league teams.iv got loadsa roms but no soccer game plays as good as sensi.i read on another forum that when u load the game it resets the gp32.

iv got fifa on snes and ill try that.but sensi wos much more fun

I forget the name of the soccor game I used to have but it was about 8 years ago, for computer, it was an EA sports game, it was great. maybe it was FIFA something.

Sensi only resets when using the Atari ST version emulated on Castaway. There are loads of different versions available for usable systems, such as Master System, SNES, GB etc.
I recommend using the SNES version. It plays the best imho and works really well with OpenSnes9x.

cheers everyone.i didn't know sensi wos on the snes.ill download that and try it when my gp32 arrives.

master system - nope - best sensi is for the snes - play that one iain
I have to dispute this, I've been playing Sensi since it launched on the Amiga in 1992 and I think the Master System version is better. They're both poor versions though.

I'll hae to try ISS with sound but as I can't OC i doubt it'll be playable for me... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree with thebluenewt. They're both poor. I don't know why they tried to change to using one pass and one shoot button. Undermining the purity of the game! Besides which Sensible World was the best, being one of the few games where you can be both player and manager. If only someone could port the Amiga version of SWOS. Then I'd really never put the gp32 down.. Ever...

Back