How Do I Load Games With Outcast?

hired gun

First of all, I know that the Emu has been around for quite some time, and that there are a lot of threads here on it. I have spent the better part of the morning reading them, reading the "read me" that comes with the Emu, and even watching videos on Youtube, and I still haven't been able to figure it out. I assume that I have the right TOSROM, because it doesn't ask for it any more, lol, but I still can't figure out how to load a game. When I start the emu up, after the intro, it goes right to the only game I have right now (sensible soccer). I hit B on the first disk it takes me to an option menu, I select "load in drive A" and hit B again which takes me back to the game screen. I select the second disk, hit B, go to the option menu, select "load in driveB" hit B again, go back to the game screen hit start and it says "firing up emulator" and I then get the GEM desktop screen. I don't know if that is where I am supposed to be or not, but regardless, once I am there I have no idea what to do next. From the video on Youtube it looks like the guy starts up zool from there, but I can't really see if that's what he is doing. If someone could please tell me exactly how to load the roms with this emu I'd really appreciate it. I've been going around in circles all morning long, and I've run out of ideas. Thanks, H.G.

Back