How Are You Feeling About The Pandora Today?

Waiting since march 2009 (queue: ~2000).. still patiently .. although it's really getting time for it to arrive :p

In the mean time I got an N900 to play with. It's definitely not as cool, but its biggest flaw atm is probably the batterylife.

I do hope the Pandora will come early 2011, since I'll be moving to another place around that time.

I'm still waiting on a port of android, people said give it time, after 2 long years still not one port, not even a fly-by-night proof of concept dirty port. (for public consumption)

jb0yx said:
I'm still waiting on a port of android, people said give it time, after 2 long years still not one port, not even a fly-by-night proof of concept dirty port. (for public consumption)

It already runs on Pandora as proof of concept:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFSv7lYuGg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today...Checked boards and again,... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... I should probably go back to checking once a week.

mcobit said:
It already runs on Pandora as proof of concept:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFSv7lYuGg
*this is supposed to be one sentence for how you're feeling each day not responding to other people's posts*

anyway I made the the distinction about public consumption, where's the download link?

I'm happy with my pandora except, I usually don't have much of a use for it since i'm always around a computer. This is one more reason I want a TV out cable, so I can use the pandora without having to hold it right next to my face to see the screen. Once plugged into a screen, I would then happily plug in a keyboard and mouse and begin learning linux, but as it stands right now it's only good for one thing IMO. .. and that is playing games..

I'm still really enjoying mine. PS1 (Driver2 right now) and Amiga (loads, but the big one is still Sensible Soccer). Would love N64 but my left nub is broken. It's main use though is JS/Canvas game coding.

Great fun :)

continuing to fight nintendo/sega/sony to run unsigned code on their hardware, currently the ps3, its giving me the fix i need, but theres still too many loops to jump through just to get what i want

Today I am wondering why I had to get ill while my Pandora is in for repairs.

(no nothing major, but enough to keep me board and in bed for a few days!)

why have I put off playing retro console games for 2 years when I had a perfectly good laptop and controller sitting right next to me the whole time

Pleng said:
Today I am wondering why I had to get ill while my Pandora is in for repairs.

(no nothing major, but enough to keep me board and in bed for a few days!)
You're obviously suffering from withdrawal.

I'm thinking it would be cool to set the Pandora up as an alarm clock, but I have no idea how useful it would actually be.

Bosbeetle said:
I feel happy about mine even if it has the purple haze...
I wish i had some purple haze...
Anyway, i don't think about the pandora a lot anymore. I still have my preorder and am going to keep it, but until my pandora materializes itself in a physical form, i'm not too enthusiastic about it.

just turned mine on after a while.still feels lovely to hold.one nubber)am waiting for another pandora on preorder also.

jb0yx said:
why have I put off playing retro console games for 2 years when I had a perfectly good laptop and controller sitting right next to me the whole time

Exactly! I am not too worried about my Pandora eventhough it is broken. Still enjoying my GP2X and DS and also having more serious fun on my T101MT with Ubuntu. People shouldn't focus on what they don't have.

Today I am wondering about what kind of mods I'll be doing to my Pandora, and wondering if it will really be able to replace my phone for most duties other than making calls.

What I really hope is that all we Pandora owners keep talking with each other and keeping the scene alive as time goes on. It'll be good if we still see a few waves of super innovation on the homebrew front; this is something we really could prosper from, as users.

Still excited about the Pandora especially after all the videos ED posted plus I need it now to complete Zelda - Minish Cap because of the bug in gpsp doesn't let me advance anymore in the game.

But the Pandora doesn't have a native version of Gpsp, it plays the Wiz version through GINGE. You can get around the glitch by moving the SRAM to the PC, playing through, and then putting it back.

Back