GP32 How About A Kuru Kuru Kururin Gp32 Version?

Kolkman

Dutch GP32 representer XD
Website
breakdance.pagina.nl
First off all, I dont know anything about coding. Second of all, this was just an idea I thought about when my train was delayed (Netherlands sux in Public Transport)

How much is the chance that somekind of Kuru Kuru Kururin (one of my favorite games on the GBA) remake is possible for the GP32? For people who dont know what kind of game it is: Look here

The main thing of the game is a twisting stick wich you have to lead to the finish in somekind of labyrinth.

Not that I suspect that a coder immediatly jumps on this idea, but maybe its a good idea for a coder without work :p

Let me know what you think about it...

there's already a similar game called "on the ball/ cameltry" for SNES that is emulated really well on GP32. it's a ball, not a stick, but quite close. if you like one, you'll probably like the other.

the speed is perfect with zardoz' snesemu...

ralp99 posted on Apr 8 2005 at 05:45 AM said:
there's already a similar game called "on the ball/ cameltry" for SNES that is emulated really well on GP32. it's a ball, not a stick, but quite close. if you like one, you'll probably like the other.

the speed is perfect with zardoz' snesemu...

I know that game, but it dont come that close to Kuru Kuru Kururin.

Last edited by a moderator:
what about a remake in fenix... a basic version shoudlnt be that hard..
just make a stick which is controllable and spins and if it has collision with the boarder its over..
if i would know how to rotate a texture i could do that version in one day (and im really bad in coding ;) )

EDIT: but the idea is nice.. perhaps i work on it to learn more about fenix, my zelda clone was a bit hard for a second game (i still have it on my hd and will work on it again)... lets see

I am thread-reviving to bring news.

I've just about completed the basic engine for an SDL version of Kuru Kuru Kururin. It's currently in alpha, and has all the basic functions required to be playable.

However, I am awful at art and level design, so I need some help with this. PM me if you want to offer your services.

Note: There will be a PC version and a GP2X version.

nickspoon posted on May 3 2006 at 09:55 PM said:
I am thread-reviving to bring news.

I've just about completed the basic engine for an SDL version of Kuru Kuru Kururin. It's currently in alpha, and has all the basic functions required to be playable.

However, I am awful at art and level design, so I need some help with this. PM me if you want to offer your services.

Note: There will be a PC version and a GP2X version.

I can do some art and level design :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back