WATER.
Drink of champions since teh 4evuh...

splash-4.jpg

brawndovs5.jpg

IT'S GOT ELECTROLYTES!

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Mar 9 2007 at 10:45 PM said:
Pfft! Electrolytes are for babies! :p

All higher lifeforms require a subtle and complex electrolyte balance between the intracellular and extracellular milieu. In particular, the maintenance of precise osmotic gradients of electrolytes is important. Such gradients affect and regulate the hydration of the body, blood pH, and are critical for nerve and muscle function.

Maybe if you had a proper electrolytic balance you would finally finish Kid Chameleon! It's been what, three months now?! Pffft! ;)

saehn posted on Mar 9 2007 at 10:52 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Mar 9 2007 at 10:45 PM said:
Pfft! Electrolytes are for babies! :p

All higher lifeforms require a subtle and complex electrolyte balance between the intracellular and extracellular milieu. In particular, the maintenance of precise osmotic gradients of electrolytes is important. Such gradients affect and regulate the hydration of the body, blood pH, and are critical for nerve and muscle function.

Maybe if you had a proper electrolytic balance you would finally finish Kid Chameleon! It's been what, three months now?! Pffft! ;)

Months! I've been trying to beat that game since 1993-ish :( You sure know how to hit a man where it hurts.

TelcoLou posted on Mar 7 2007 at 04:52 PM said:
So, I've been trying to curb my cravings for super-sugary soda and caffine. While shopping, we saw a sale on 1 liter bottles of flavored seltzer for an amazing 33¢ each!

It actually sates my jones for soda, without any calories! I highly reccomend you try this out; it takes some getting used to, but your body will thank you in the long run ...

</PSA>

Strangely enough, I've never tried it. One of my friends refers to it as white-man water, because he has convinced himself that only white people drink it... I think he's crazy. He thinks I am too. Fair enough.

TelcoLou posted on Mar 8 2007 at 11:35 PM said:
pool34 posted on Mar 8 2007 at 08:31 PM said:
LOL...... This is funny...

... you wouldn't think so if you had just finished a bottle of Stop & Shop brand "Zazz" Peaches & Cream-flavored seltzer. MMMM-mmm! Refreshing!

I said LOL because I do not drink soda so I found you people converting funny...

Back