Holy overreaction!

tee hee kandor is the "holy overreactor." :p its just a forum. obviously the mods have their reasons for what they do. i saw that page and didn't find it funny, nor did it have anything to do with the GP32, video games or even computers in general (even in off topic the majority of posts are related to those things). I mean, that is offensive, and i think kandor did it just to piss of rico.

Mr Rico> Could you not put a Sticky Joke Post thread in the off topic section, where people could just post the address of the website they want others to look at. The posters could also label their post as distastefull or something like that. That way anyone easilly offended doesnt have to look at them. Im not sure if that defeats the idea of joke posts, I never really saw the point in them, But im not against them and im not easily offended either.
To those who are easily offended, Just remember, it is a webpage you are looking at. If you dont like it, close the page down and never visit it again. Problem solved, Sort of

mccyril

Mr Rico> Could you not put a Sticky Joke Post thread in the off topic section, where people could just post the address of the website they want others to look at. The posters could also label their post as distastefull or something like that. That way anyone easilly offended doesnt have to look at them. Im not sure if that defeats the idea of joke posts, I never really saw the point in them, But im not against them and im not easily offended either.
To those who are easily offended, Just remember, it is a webpage you are looking at. If you dont like it, close the page down and never visit it again. Problem solved, Sort of

mccyril
Yeah, that would defeat the point :( Joke posts are fair game in the off-topic as long as you don't insult anyone who says that it's unfunny or start up whine threads if it is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you guys talking about? He gives a great blowjob... :huh:

Wait, what was this thread about again?

Back