Holy overreaction!

Kandor

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
So thats just it rico? You are goin to just close the post like that? Very noble of you to not give anyone a chance to respond. Besides, I'm not spamming, I was just making a joke to my community. I don't expect it to be appreciated by everyone. What is it about my comments that made you feel so insecure that you actally had to close the entire post? I don't understand.

Where is the danger? I'm a reasonable person, I can communicate just find so if there is a problem just say so and we can work it out like real men.

I didn't see anyone close the recent joke post about the new sony portable thread. I thought it was pretty damn funny.

Rico is the king of over-reactions. I don't think the word 'fun' is one that can be associated with him.

I surprised he hasn't already closed this topic too <_<

I like Johnny and Sally because they NEVER flaunt their wealth in front of me. In fact, they go to great lengths to keep their valuables as well as their wallets and purses as far away from me as possible. How cool is THAT???

i thought i was funny...sorry
and if you read it..it was takin' the piss out off black and white culture...
and tryin' to bring awareness...

I thought it was really funny too. First website in ages to make me laugh out loud :lol:

you know Kandor,

Agree or disagree with him.

Rico is right to close that "joke post."
I back that decision 100 %

Why??

Because it wasn't something that was very tasteful.
I am sure alot of people don't agree, but honestly....

All you need is 1 person to be offended by that post.
Everyone takes things very heavily now days with racism and ethnic slander that was only meant to be funny.

Me, personally....I could care less about a joke like that.....outside of this community.
but there is no place for a "joke post" like that.
Sorry.

BTW, Rico is only doing his job to keep the peace amongst everyone...

I thought Rico was closing it because the original poster got so *kcufing* aggro and then proceeded to get a *kcufing* attitude towards ppl who didn't like it... personally i thought the original post was pretty funny, but Kandor's attitude afterwards *wasn't* at all.

and this thread isn't going anywhere good either...

the whole him calling something a jew thing. it was blown WAAAYY out of proportion by people in the board and wasnt clearly meant as a rascist comment at all. people should realise when things are meant to be a joke or not. this is my opinion so don't start arguing about as its completely pointless

I don't think Rico would close it for the use of the F-word as he uses it all the time, evening in the closing message of that post

you know TJFBryant,

Rico is right to close that "joke post." I back that decision 100 %

He is right in the same way that a person with an automatic rifle in an argument with an unarmed hostage is right. So when rico turns to you and points that weapon, I dont' find it surprising that you all of a sudden agree.

Because it wasn't something that was very tasteful.

I would like for you to clarify what about my post is distasteful. It's not like I even took a standpoint on why I included the blackpeopleloveus link in the first place. I neither supported or dissaproved of it. To be quite honest I thought it was funny and in my opinion, anyone who could possibly look at that site and take it seriously is in desperate need of about 4000 bullets in their head. So please, point out the things about my post that were distasteful, I'm listening.

All you need is 1 person to be offended by that post.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, perhaps you can clarify. Does that mean if on any of these posts somebody gets offended, the thread should be closed? Besides, nobody in the orginal thread claimed that they were offended at all. Is that one of our goals as a society? To never offend anyone? Through conflict people change and grow.

BTW, Rico is only doing his job to keep the peace amongst everyone...

Well I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one. If you ask me, Rico was simply flexing his small amount of authority he has, just for the sake of feeling the sweet sensation of power. Like a CEO who fires a random lower ranking employee because he had a bad day. Just the fact that he was unwilling to allow any sort of retort shows us all certain degree of cowardice he posesses. A real man wouldn't hang up the phone in mid conversation. I mean, who wants a coward as a leader anyway? I don't.

Just in case anyone has no idea whats goin on, this is the link of the closed thread.
Cowardice

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you on that one Kandor. I have often thought that Rico likes to throw his weight around, in the only place he can, the virtual world of a forum. :lol:

Oh well, what can you do. I'm sure that Rico already knows that I'm not his biggest fan

this is all to true....,Rico is not the most popular...but...as long as hes a computer master/geek with girls in his freezer....hes still an admin and we have to respect his disisions even though there sometimes.....Gay

fuck-fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck

fuck ................ fuck
fuck................ fuck
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

each to his own,
you have your opinion
I have mine
Rico has his.

We are all entitled to that at least.

I didn't come for an arguement,
or too realy chose "sides"

I voiced my opinion, and so did you Kondor, and so did everyone else

Its water under the bridge my friend.

well that joke topic was a waste of time, and that site is full of tasteless, un-funny shit. I won't go as far as saying I was offended by it, I'm just saying it wasn't funny.

Grand Poobah, it's not supposed to be an offensive, tasteless site. If you really read some of those "testimonials", it's a serious opinion disguised as a joke.

Man this thread sucks. Its just ricos job to try and prevent arguments from threads like the one u posted from escalating. It might have been funny but it would be safer to just lock it to make sure that no1 is offended. I dont see the need in another thread to try and prove ricos decision wrong. Its hardly like the origional thread had some breaking new topic in it. <_<

Back