High Rez Pictures!!

i dont know, i like the blueish more than the black one. i hope well see some real shots of the black case soon. i just hope it doesn't have the shiny psp material!

I was always under the impression that all the black units shown so far were 3D renders, the blue and white units were prototypes and the final black cases were on the production line?

The ABXY buttons look niiiiiiiice.... like you can actually press them in pretty far.

I still don't get why X is the lowest button though... doesn't make much sense.

I agree, I soo want X on the top. But they may have done this to make it even less like SNES that have X on the top. I also love the buttons, I like that they have indentations (that's the correct word right?) in the buttons instead of paint/decals. I also like that they are in one color, I love 2 tone coloring. And yeah, the hight is nice too.

Digital Awakening posted on Sep 18 2005 at 06:13 PM said:
But if I do then I will press the wrong button when I'm told to press X or Y. Thing is that when I play SNES emulated I always have X on top but the rest may need to be reconfigured from game to game.
By switching them yourself, I meant taking the cover off and putting them in different places.

Last edited by a moderator:
personally i like the blue one too, i think it looks better than the white one

iignotus posted on Sep 18 2005 at 05:37 PM said:
Digital Awakening posted on Sep 18 2005 at 06:13 PM said:
But if I do then I will press the wrong button when I'm told to press X or Y. Thing is that when I play SNES emulated I always have X on top but the rest may need to be reconfigured from game to game.
By switching them yourself, I meant taking the cover off and putting them in different places.

Well just think of it. If you switch the B and X buttons, and it tells you to press the X button, won't you be a little confused?

Be careful, I've opened my share of controllers in the past and discovered sometimes moving buttons around dosent always work because of little tabs that hold them in place not fitting into the other slots.

just paint the buttons in the snes colors, but keep the button formation.
solved :)

junker posted on Sep 18 2005 at 06:48 PM said:
just paint the buttons in the snes colors, but keep the button formation.
solved :)

yuck, i don't do colors well anyway.

It should have been like the snes controller setup end of story. It will work this way to end of story.
I wan to see the black one! I hope it has the same sort of finish that the white one has, the blue one is rough. I don't like it, but I would be cool with s slick blue.

If anyone is still wondering if that's Anna, here's her response:

"HI there

this morning i got a letter from someone saying like you.
and i'm sooo embarrased.
that's not me....
sorry to her which is on that pic, but i'm much beautiful than her .
hehehe...
someday i will put up my pic. ^^
Thanks

Anna "

http://www.gpx2.com/support/support_sugest...=01&chk=&direc=

:p

I hope she will. ^^

Back