Hi Reesey, How's The Doctor Coming Along?

Reesy posted on Dec 9 2005 at 12:16 PM said:
god_at_hell posted on Dec 9 2005 at 01:45 PM said:
na ... the best Megadrive Emu is Kega (no offense Ressy) ... the best megadrive-sound-emulation i know

Gens is the best Megadrive emulator!

Anyway public release of DrMD is very close :)
W00t! Best news I've heard all day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarska333 posted on Dec 9 2005 at 08:42 AM said:
K-teto posted on Dec 9 2005 at 05:04 PM said:
BTW Dr on DrMd is for David Reesy, like him said, but a lot of people tend to think on Dr as Doctor.

Not Doctor Medical Doctor? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:)

That's actually what I thought it was. I thought he was just being clever. This comes as a mild disappointment.

garteth posted on Dec 9 2005 at 06:44 PM said:
Watto,
I am in liverpool to, I go to the university of liverpool :)

What ya studying ? I did Computer Studies at the Poly a long time ago....

Watto posted on Dec 9 2005 at 06:10 PM said:
garteth posted on Dec 9 2005 at 06:44 PM said:
Watto,
I am in liverpool to, I go to the university of liverpool :)

What ya studying ? I did Computer Studies at the Poly a long time ago....

Computer and Multimedia Systems

Ravnos posted on Dec 9 2005 at 05:57 PM said:
BTW Dr on DrMd is for David Reesy, like him said, but a lot of people tend to think on Dr as Doctor.

That's actually what I thought it was. I thought he was just being clever. This comes as a mild disappointment.
Your all wrong, it is named after this guy http://www.suu.edu/faculty/rees/

lucoxade posted on Dec 9 2005 at 06:50 PM said:
Ravnos posted on Dec 9 2005 at 05:57 PM said:

Your all wrong, it is named after this guy http://www.suu.edu/faculty/rees/

Ahh I othen forget what a handsome man I am

Yeah, Gens is the best MD Emulator :p

Anyways, do u think that 32x or cd is possible on the 2x Reesy? Im pretty sure that the 32x isnt possible since its a beast :)

Id love to play Knuckles Chatiox, or Sonic CD on it. But, anyway getting back to being greedy...

Is mp3 support possible sir? B)

Drak posted on Dec 9 2005 at 07:51 PM said:
Yeah, Gens is the best MD Emulator :p

Anyways, do u think that 32x or cd is possible on the 2x Reesy? Im pretty sure that the 32x isnt possible since its a beast :)

Id love to play Knuckles Chatiox, or Sonic CD on it. But, anyway getting back to being greedy...

Is mp3 support possible sir? B)
Liar! DrMD is the best MD emulator!
32x no, CD perhaps

Yep its a no no for 32X but CD could be possible but really depends on how much use of the second cpu we can make and how performance is affected by two cpu's using the memory at the same time. I'm hopefull its possible and I'm certainly going to have a go.

Reesy posted on Dec 9 2005 at 12:03 PM said:
Yep its a no no for 32X but CD could be possible but really depends on how much use of the second cpu we can make and how performance is affected by two cpu's using the memory at the same time.  I'm hopefull its possible and I'm certainly going to have a go.

Sounds cool :lol:
Give me mp3 support ill give u some dollars jeje.

Keep up the good work. Soon enough ill be able to donate but I just bought myself a 1gig card so im outta the cash heh.

Reesy posted on Dec 9 2005 at 08:03 PM said:
Yep its a no no for 32X but CD could be possible but really depends on how much use of the second cpu we can make and how performance is affected by two cpu's using the memory at the same time. I'm hopefull its possible and I'm certainly going to have a go.

but then the 32x didn't have much except for a steller Virtual racing conversion and a decent star wars arcade conversion (although that's a bit short lived). Choatix was bad beyond belief, the gamegear sonics were better than that

rabbits with hats posted on Dec 9 2005 at 12:05 PM said:
Go on, I dare you. :angry:

And in the holiday spirit , I triple dog dare you.

abigsmurf posted on Dec 9 2005 at 01:10 PM said:
Reesy posted on Dec 9 2005 at 08:03 PM said:

but then the 32x didn't have much except for a steller Virtual racing conversion and a decent star wars arcade conversion (although that's a bit short lived). Choatix was bad beyond belief, the gamegear sonics were better than that

It had Kolibri, which is arguably the finest hummingbird-based shooter for the 32X.

Kayday posted on Dec 9 2005 at 05:45 PM said:
rabbits with hats posted on Dec 9 2005 at 12:05 PM said:
Go on, I dare you. :angry:

And in the holiday spirit , I triple dog dare you.

:eek: ... "Narrator: Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!"

Ravnos posted on Dec 10 2005 at 01:20 AM said:
It had Kolibri, which is arguably the finest hummingbird-based shooter for the 32X.

Out of few dozen hummingbird-based games for the 32X. Though, Hummingbirds Revenge was nice, as was Virtua Hummingbird.

Back