Hi I'm new here. Device looks cool.

mas5acre

Still Fresh
Hi this is my 1st post ever on these forums. Pleasure. Anyway, I hate too sound like anto linux or something, but this device would be my first linux system outside of Damn Small Linux, puppy linux, and ubuntu live cds. I love open source and really think that its the way of the future even though M$ and Mac think differently. I'm hoping a device like this will lead to greater acceptance of the linux kernal based os's. Game and video editing tools I think are the only weak points of a linux based os, I'm hoping this device closes this gap. I am so looking forward to getting my hands on one of these devices. I do NOT download things illegally. I own hundreds upon hundreds of psx/genesis/snes/X360/PS3/NES/N64/DC etc. I have a psp and ipod touch both capable of things they shouldn't be. I have been searching for a pocket size pc, small enough for pocket travel, powerful with a large capacity enough for music, movies, & games. This thing will probably be my netbook/gaming device/music player. I plan on sticking (2) 32gb Sdch cards for maximum capacity. I think the psp is horrible for net surfing and the ipod touch is horrible for gaming, though Zodttd gives me hope. I am in love with this gadget. Apps I think would be great on it are (if possible):

1. darkraziel plz plz plz keep trying that nulldc emulator for psp & pandora. This I would love, but that's stretching it to its limits.

2. Neverhood Chronicles emulation. Klayman is just too cool to miss the pandora.

3. Grim Fandango- runs on modified version of Scumm, that doesn't work with scummVM

4. Star wars knights 1&2 emulation

4. typing of the dead (pc version)

6. Serious Sam games!

7. Flash support.

Ya, I'm a geek. I know I'll get this even if none of the above apps ever work on it, but one can dream, right? I just want to say a personal THANK YOU to the creators of this device as it kinda fits exactly what I'm looking for. (How'd you know?) I can only hope you guys can raise the supply to meet the demand. But hopefully not extremely soon (srry guys) I'm kinda broke cuz of XMAS. Anyway if you read this far I'd be surprised. But again Thank you for your efforts developers, mods of this forum and software engineers.

Back