Hhmmm Winxp Says Im On 2.2mbps

Klown posted on Apr 11 2005 at 04:29 PM said:
The most i've heard the general public having in Sweden is 100/155mbit.

theres certain areas in Sweden where the General Public can get it... its insane and not realy need 1Gbit unless your a big company But its still possible for some of the public to get it if they want it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well myself i'm on 4mb bulldog broadband but it syncs at 8mb this is the same for all the customers and its just so they can quickly and remotely change the speed of my service. Without even having to resync it, making upgrades very quick bulldog also seem to use it just so they know if your line can cope with full 8mb which mine couldn't so i had it lowered to 6mb. Though as the limit on their side is still 4mb i've had no reduction in speed still just 472kb down and 60kb up though its rumoured they will soon go 8mb like ukonline to keep up with the competition. .... bring on adsl2+ (yay 16mb.) Also if BT cant get you 2mb you probably can off any LLU'ed supplier as they use different hardware that cope with lines with not brilliant snr's. For example 8mb is stable at even 6-8db snr.

ahh quite expensive... you can get 8mbit for £29.99 other places :)

Back