Computer Help Requested

I want to set up a dual boot with Window XP/Gentoo Linux and I want to know how to get the most out of my 40GB harddrive. Current setup is 33GB NTSC parition that houses WinXP and the rest of the drive is a ext2/3 partition containing mandrake. When I installed mandrake I was just learning how to work with linux, and now I want to actually setup a proper dual boot.

I have 3 young nieces that use this computer(Its a family computer, But I'm the main user and maintenance tech). I've set up secuity to help protect the computer(Password protection on the screensaver) from them missing it up, but when they do get on the computer there is major problem: they want to print out every picture they find on the internet. This leaves constantly out of ink. Is there anyway to password protect a printer in WinXP(Be it though XP or some additional software) so that you can't print without typing the password?

A few other questions I have: How do I COMPLETELY uninstall IE, Outlook Express, and WMP? I hate these peices of Microsoft junkware. Also I have problem where all the shortcuts on my desktop appear twice, and deleting the copy deletes the shortcut.

Thinks to anyone who can help with any of this.

Umm. Just take the printer cartriges out when your neices come over. To uninstall the M$ junkware just go in the control panel>add/remove programs>add/remove windows components and uncheck what u don't want.

Back