Her Khingts Demo Its Out

Hmmmm, so Firefly tells someone on irc going by the nickname t035 (with real name Blipped4) that he's posted the demo on his site as an fxe, but it's MeTaMoRpHiS that posts the link on here. Still say you're not the same person eh blipped :p

:lol:
woogal posted on Feb 22 2004 at 11:48 AM said:
Hmmmm, so Firefly tells someone on irc going by the nickname t035 (with real name Blipped4) that he's posted the demo on his site as an fxe, but it's MeTaMoRpHiS that posts the link on here. Still say you're not the same person eh blipped :p
haha, this guy reminds me so much of that _counter thing that went on a while ago :p. maybe they are just mates but its comical all the same

Last edited by a moderator:
don posted on Feb 22 2004 at 01:47 PM said:
Please don't.
I'll second that...

Back on topic, this isn't really my type of game but I do know how they are supposed to look/feel/play and personally I think this is one of the worst I've ever played in this genre. Anyone else disappointed?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have hoped it would scroll a little smoother, but it's not bad as a SSbeat'emup style... I'm tempted to get the english patch and buy the full game from JoyGP.

I personally never thought it was that great. It looks good, sounds good, and has nice moves, but the enemy AI is piss-poor. It's either "stand and do nothing against attacks" or "relentlessly pound the shit out of you until you're dead." The latter tends to make the later stages ridiculously hard, but, because of the poor way the level progression works, you can dash all the way to the end of any stage in the game without being hit.

It's an okay game considering it was made by such a small team, but if a few things were improved upon, it could have been much, much better.

That's what sequels are for! But then again with a medium like this they could release a patch at some point as smarten up the enemies. That'd be nice if they had time for it.

Quite cool, I agree, the AI is a little "Dim" but there might be a difficulty option i'm not noticing here...

And the graphics are awesome, audio is impressive (not much "crackle" or issues here)

you can dash all the way to the end of any stage in the game without being hit.

^^^^^ So what do you do when the hordes of zombies catch up with you?????
I think you should play it on super hard if your that good, I love it all the way and somehow have this and little wizard in boxed english version (is this the case with all games bought through Joygp)

deano

Back