Help with nes game name

Shibaz

Still Fresh
I was over at a friend's house not too long ago, and we had broken out the old NES because...well...we were really blazed.

We started playing this awesome game where you took control of a car from an overhead perspective, and you had to reach certain checkpoints, dodge things (cars etc.), and also collect gas along the way.

I for the life of me can't remember the name of this game, and my friend is out of town so I can't ask him what it was. Anyone have any ideas?

I remember the first level started out just on a road (possibly a bridge, I don't remember), then you got into the rural area and there was houses etc.

If anyone has any idea what the name of this game is, please help a brotha out!

Thanks!! :D

There are alot of overhead car games like that. Ghostbusters, Spy Hunter, Jackal, Dick tracy, Mad Max, etc... Im sure your thinking of Spy hunter though.

you don't collect gas in spy hunter!!
you just pull into weapons vans and get oil slick and smoke screen powerups, or drive into sheds and convert into a boat.

man, why don't they make cool games like that anymore ? (and don't wanna hear about 'next-gen spyhunter')

yea roadblasters is 3d. i have no idea what he's talking about :unsure:

My friend is back in town, I'll ask him tommorow what the name of the game is and post it up here.

Back