Help Please. I Have A Bad Flash. Jtag Cable

Cana

Still Fresh
Hi all. I have upgrade the gp32bios. I have follow the instructions and the process finished correctly. The screen showed "Done, please reset".

When I reset my gp32, it didnt work. :(

I´m going to build a JTAG cable. Somebody has built it? I need a "little" help.

The JTAG that i´m going to build is the Rob´s cable. www.cobbleware.com. Nice Work Rob! ;)

If someone has revived a gp32 with this cable o another one please send me the info. I read that the only soft that works fine is the linux soft.

Thanks.

PD: sorry, but my english is too poor.

I thought there was a site that would reflash your gp32, but I can't remember which... :)

I think it is gp32eu that reflashes your gp for free.
Not sure though, going to edit when I know for sure.

EDIT: just send an email to contact @ gp32eu.com, they will help you. ;)

Hi. No, i´m not located in Germany. I´m in Spain, but I have all the components that I need.

Benjamin, I hope that if you can use the cable with a normal gp32, I could revive the mine. :huh: Anyway, thanks for your responses. ;)

Benjamin, where did you get the EXT connector?. I get it buying the car adapter of the mobile phone Samsung RS210, but it only have 4 pins of the 5 that I need.

Did you get only the EXT connector, that piece without all the adapter?

'allo,

I got a cable from Nigel Brown, thru his site at http://www.nigelibrown.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/gp32/

um, i wired it my self and it was quite tricky for a klutz like me despite have access to a kick arse soldering station. If you can, get the cable that is pre-wired *trust me* ;)

I've never used it to flash tho, but i did connect it to an FPGA development board i had and the PC attached said it detected a generic JTAG device (which is a good start i suppose) - i'll try it some time....but i'm in no hurry.

FWIW my dealings with nigel were prompt and professional

Back