HELP! Needed

johnno15

GP Guru Wannabe
Im not really computer literate so when i lost my usb cable for my gp32 and found it again i thought great i can finnaly try some of the new stuff thats come out since i lost the bastard like the genemu and the new snes stuff so i went to set it up last night and the freelauncher doesnt work anymore so i went to the peice of shit offficial website to download another one and it wont work so ive tryed the alternate method but i havent got a clue what a irc client is or efnet is so can some body please explain to me what they are and how i get them to come up or what software i need im using win xp CHEERS IN ADVANCE :p

do u mean freelauncher wont install? if so you mite want to try extracting it with fireflys extraction tool and install it manually.

Cheers everyone but you seemed to misunderstand my question but colin r hit the nail on the head Cheers :D

This is one of the reasons why, as soon as you get the free launcher, you should flash the bios to something that doesn't require it, like MultiFW2 :)

I managed to download it but now it freezes at the same point as my original freelauncher did it just wont load up what am i doin wrong :angry:

What BIOS do you use, what game are you trying to play ?

When something will show up in the selector, but wont allow you to run it, it means its protection-encrypted for a different gp32. May be worth trying the official site again...

Back