URGENT HELP NEEDED

Kai

Website
cuboard.proboards14.com
ARGH IM PANICKING!

I registered my GP32 at entware and went to order moviepark. Gave (my girlfriends) credit crad info, and when i clicked on "submit" or whatever it was, i get a blank screen appear. blank with the exception of the word "true" in the corner....

The header of the window says "Check Your Credit Card Information".

When I open a new window and go to the appropriate page, it says I havn't purchased anything as yet....

WTF IS GOING ON???!

Try again and double check the card info if thatdoesnt work make a new login name with your G'f's details, re-register your GP to that account then try again ?

NOt sure if that will wok but its worth a try

not workin still... thanks for your help.

is there an email address i can reach them at?

im mega peeved now cos for a start, its mnot my card. also, i've tried 3 times to get the sodidng thing to work, and each time the same thing has happenned.

finally, im pissed off for the sake of being pissed off.

if ANYONE can help i'll be so greatful, thanks to Axeman and JDUK for helping me so far :)

I can help as I got the same error.
Don't worry, the credit card is NOT being charged.

Just use another browser (the "True" error occurs when using Opera, which is my fav browser :)
You probably use the same or Mozilla / Netscape...)
Internet Explorer works fine.

HEE HEE HEE! I sorted it :p

Yep.... but I'm not gonna tell you how,cos I'l apear dumb....

Oh go on then... I used Internet Explorer instead of Opera....

EDIT: Thanks EvilDragon you beat me to it :p

Yeah, hehe, if something that's on the internet doesn't work, always try the Micro$hitty Internet Exploder...
Although Opera is much much better, it won't work always...

Achem, Netscape is better, and there is one FTP site (for ATARI ST games) that WON'T work in IE, but works in Netscape :p (not to start a flame war about Netscape vs Opera ;) )

Achem, Netscape is better, and there is one FTP site (for ATARI ST games) that WON'T work in IE, but works in Netscape :p (not to start a flame war about Netscape vs Opera ;) )
Gimme a link and ill test it :p bet u i can get access to it even using IE :D

and ye mighta found 1 site that doesnt work on some setups, bet i can find more sites that dont work under netscape :p

Netscape is the bane on my life, the very and only reason i hate getting up for work in the morning, if it didnt exist my life would be so much easier :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back