Where To Buy A Jtag Adaptor?

joanne342

Still Fresh
hiya

i got a gp32 FLU off ebay with a blank memory card. it didn't have freelauncher and i can't find freelauncher on gamepark's official site and the cracked version doesn't work for me. gps2 doesn't work for me either so i can't get my PDUID in order to use the #gp32 efnet channel to encrypt freelauncher.

i'm running out of options so i'd like to get hold of a jtag adaptor. does anyone know of a good place to buy one?

thanks

joanne

don't think anyone sells a gp32 style jtag, but you could buy or build a wiggler-style jtag and connect that to the gp32's ext port.

There might also be a couple of people willing to flash it for you for a small charge.

thanks for that.

i'm not that deep into electronics, the first time i've even heard of jtag is this week when i've been doing some reading while trying to get this gp32 to work. (the first gp32 i bought was pre-flashed with aquafish and worked perfectly.) i'm going to have to do some more reading.

but anyway i'm in the uk so if anyone would be willing to flash it for me please let me know how much you would charge for that?

thanks for your help :)

joanne

I'd drop EvilDragon a PM first, as he's usually a very friendly and helpful guy, specially when you give him some beer money :)

he said he can fix almost any gp2x but never had a jtag adaptor so can't help in this case.

if anyone else could help please let me know a price?

never mind. i filed a paypal dispute and got a full refund. there's a subsection under "significantly not as described" which is for if the item has a part missing that prevents it from working.

Back